Reviews for Worth a Try
gruen chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
I recently found your work, and enjoyed it immensely. I tried to link over to your WordPress and off web site, but found they expired earlier this month. Will you be renewing them? I hope so.
Vwchick chapter 1 . 10/13/2013
Loved this one too! I was so wanting to know how Eric and Sookie's children would turn out. That is very cool. Do you have any outages about the children growing up or maybe Pam babysitting? Or Auntie Indria? It would be so neat to see how they dealt with children. Anyway love your stories and your writing. Thanks for going to all that hard work!
jules3677 chapter 4 . 8/2/2013
Yes i cried. I cried for the first two chapters. That was so sad. But now I know you can write absolute tragedy & happy ever after. There is always an upside! Very nicely written. The children were nicely scripted. Thankyou.
AmaZen chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
Very creative tear jerker - thank you!
Silver Bloodian chapter 4 . 3/19/2013
Awwwwwww beautiful it ihad me in tears by the end. So great!
lovesunandsand chapter 4 . 1/10/2013
loretta57 chapter 4 . 8/7/2012
you were right i needed a lot of kleenx thank you for wanderful storys
MaiWishes chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
Shame Harris couldn't do something like this...*sigh*!
Honulvr chapter 4 . 5/25/2012
I don't tend to be a crier in general, but these stories where Sookie is dying and refuses to be turned... I don't cry with these because they simply perturb me to no end. I know everyone has their own right to choose, but I watched a friend be forced to die and leave her husband and kids behind (yes due to cancer) and I had a good friend that lost his mom when we were in 6th grade to cancer and my father lost his mother when he was 11 to cancer. If any of them would have had the option... it's the fight that seems to count to the kids, from what I can tell, if the mom fights to the end, the kids seem to be able to deal. If the mom doesn't exhaust every option (man I had a friend in high school that I've since lost touch with, but I think he is still pissed at his mother and definitely told her that when he was drinking and drugging himself into oblivion) So the thing is, if she had the choice to be turned and simply didn't take it because she was afraid she would be uncontrollable then that only makes me angry. It is very nice and happy that her family went one step further and made her a cluviel dor, but she shouldn't have made that necessary. Maybe I just don't understand or get it because I've had to watch from the outside, but I don't understand how she would force Eric to live without her knowing she could choose to stay. I admit that I do not understand, but I'm pretty attached to the idea of fighting when you have so many people to live for (or exist as the undead for). And this in no way is a comment about your fantastic writing or your idea. I love your story and your way of solving Sookie's stubborn behavior (yes, it is very much a Sookie way of doing things you have her character down pat). I think that your writing is fantastic, I just always get a little angry when Sookie remains stubborn in the face of death and 90% of me wants to yell at Eric to change her anyway of course the other 10% realizes that her stubbornness will not die with her mortal life and I would wager it would take her a good 300 years to even begin to think about forgiving him for that. Anyway, I'm going to check out your other stories because I love your writing.
Blooddonor67 chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Wow brilliant very weepy story but with a excellent ending.
alice1239 chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
loved this story and cried alot ... :)
Angel1979 chapter 4 . 1/17/2012
Love this story
Katherine Westwood chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
I want to know more about these twins!
Angiestl chapter 4 . 12/1/2011
Yay! I didn't cry during the last chapter. Beautiful ending. This is just a wonderful story. I'm not sure how you got through writing it but you did an amazing job.
Angiestl chapter 2 . 12/1/2011
My clogged tear ducts and undraining sinuses are getting a work out for sure! Even though I'm crying my poor eyes out, I think the story is really good. Again like you did with AAD, you've taken a small bit from the books to make something amazing. I will admit that even reading the description of this I knew I would cry like crazy, any time there's a mention of Eric or Sookie meeting the true death I become a blubbering idiot. Now when it's Bill I cheer like crazy ;-).
167 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »