Reviews for The Champagne Club
fanfictionalcolic chapter 90 . 4/15
Vrhis story is really good, interesting twist, good ambiance
Guest chapter 90 . 10/14/2015
Thank you for sharing this story. Very interesting Edward and Bella!
jk chapter 65 . 9/23/2015
is bella on any kind of birth control? I don't know what year it is!
does Edward go around just cumming inside every girl hes with? how many kids does he have?
jk chapter 48 . 9/23/2015
he acts like leaving her is a favor to her, his path is dark and he doesn't wish to taint her blah balh but the truth is hes not leaving her for her own good hes leaving her cause hes a prick and because hes getting married!
hes leaving her for himself and the fact that hes saying its for her makes me hate him more then I already do which I thought impossible!
jk chapter 38 . 9/23/2015
and please tell me why the girls would line up around the block just to spend some time with him? do they get payed extra to go to the room?
you know whats really funny? Edwards bragging to himself! I can have all the prostitutes I want! they'll line the block for me! LOL ya edwhore that's what whores do, dig in your pocket. do you think theyd all want you if you were poor? if you were poor they wouldn't want you expecially because your a skank, a prick, cocky, arrogant and lets not forget sleazy!
jk chapter 32 . 9/23/2015
truly bella I want you, just like I wanted all the other girls in the club before you now come over here and suck my dick just like they did, no I was born with all those itchy bumps on my dick, no their not contagious! They don't ooze puss all the time! Perhaps we can get together in a few days? I know its wrong but all the others girls spread their legs for me, so you should to. Don't you want to fit in? Be like the other whores?
jk chapter 23 . 9/23/2015
this is a good story except Edwards a whore!
and how old is he anyway? and what year is it?
jk chapter 13 . 9/22/2015
why would bella get all hot and bothered over a whore?
she knows he goes into the "room" with whores from the club! youd think she wouldn't give his nasty used up ass another thought
jk chapter 11 . 9/22/2015
so this club is really a expensive whorehouse for "gentleman"? great another Edwards a used up whore story..NO THANKS
saintfudge chapter 90 . 8/21/2015
Loved it .. Thanks for sharing have fun
Wendyg63 chapter 90 . 6/23/2015
Thank you.
Wendyg63 chapter 89 . 6/23/2015
At the end of a great love story
Wendyg63 chapter 86 . 6/23/2015
Long chapter - full of love and questions. Will it be enough for the outfit to believe ?
Wendyg63 chapter 83 . 6/22/2015
Um...wow
Wendyg63 chapter 82 . 6/22/2015
I'm guessing that Edward moved Charlie.
3,813 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »