Reviews for The Champagne Club
blondferretgirl chapter 90 . 10/13
Love It!
Tan R chapter 78 . 8/1
Ah phew. She's not that stupid
Tan R chapter 76 . 8/1
Wow...bella is more stupid than I thought. And she's living independently in this big bad world? I was more sensible when I was a freaking 13 year old.
Tan R chapter 73 . 8/1
...i think I'd just shoot my dad at this point...
Payton79 chapter 90 . 7/6
Thank you so much for this great story. I'm glad Bella wasn't forced into prostitution or something along those lines as I feared. It certainly ended well. Thanks for that.
APL chapter 90 . 2/14
Enjoyed your story! Thx for sharing it!
KB-94 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
I noticed you got some pretty mean reviews from a guest, through out the whole story. I just wanted to say again how much I enjoyed your story. it's obvious this person didn't ready any of your authors notes. Otherwise they would have understood when the time period was and understood the way the characters interacted with each other. Things were very different back then for women and if you're going to write a period piece, such as this, then you need to be true to the time period. Which I think is something you did well.
KB-94 chapter 90 . 10/29/2016
I really enjoyed this. A good length read and not too much angst. And I'm a sucker for a happy ending! I'll definitely be rereading this in the future!
jk chapter 81 . 9/30/2016
so the only thing that stops him from stealing womans virginitys is bella? well that's nice to know.

he said himself if it wasn't for bella ...he would like totally spoil giannas goods...fucking gross by the way.

how old is whoreward anyway? its fucking chapter 81 and we still don't know? hes a lawyer so I'm guessing hes like 30...NASTY..LOL
used up old man..LOL
jk chapter 78 . 9/30/2016
my lion man, my heart, my soul, my deepest love?
I'm gonna throw up...seriously?wtf?
jk chapter 74 . 9/30/2016
why does felix speak so strange in chapter 74 when he didn't in the earlier chapter when Edward asked about bella? STUPID
jk chapter 65 . 9/30/2016
why do you write all your bellas so fucking ...WEAK?
jk chapter 61 . 9/30/2016
LOL
so Edward was gonna be part of the mafia and he loved his life...with his money, drink and whores...until bella changed EVERYTHING with her stupidity and naitivity?
jk chapter 56 . 9/30/2016
someone sure doesn't know how to create angst!
they just broke up and now bella just knows in the depth of her heart that in Edwards arms is where she belongs...jesus ...I think I'm gonna puke
jk chapter 55 . 9/30/2016
bella is shattered? really? she wasn't a person before she let some manwhore finger her? really?
3,842 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »