Reviews for The Champagne Club
APL chapter 90 . 2/14
Enjoyed your story! Thx for sharing it!
KB-94 chapter 1 . 10/29/2016
I noticed you got some pretty mean reviews from a guest, through out the whole story. I just wanted to say again how much I enjoyed your story. it's obvious this person didn't ready any of your authors notes. Otherwise they would have understood when the time period was and understood the way the characters interacted with each other. Things were very different back then for women and if you're going to write a period piece, such as this, then you need to be true to the time period. Which I think is something you did well.
KB-94 chapter 90 . 10/29/2016
I really enjoyed this. A good length read and not too much angst. And I'm a sucker for a happy ending! I'll definitely be rereading this in the future!
jk chapter 81 . 9/30/2016
so the only thing that stops him from stealing womans virginitys is bella? well that's nice to know.

he said himself if it wasn't for bella ...he would like totally spoil giannas goods...fucking gross by the way.

how old is whoreward anyway? its fucking chapter 81 and we still don't know? hes a lawyer so I'm guessing hes like 30...NASTY..LOL
used up old man..LOL
jk chapter 78 . 9/30/2016
my lion man, my heart, my soul, my deepest love?
I'm gonna throw up...seriously?wtf?
jk chapter 74 . 9/30/2016
why does felix speak so strange in chapter 74 when he didn't in the earlier chapter when Edward asked about bella? STUPID
jk chapter 65 . 9/30/2016
why do you write all your bellas so fucking ...WEAK?
jk chapter 61 . 9/30/2016
LOL
so Edward was gonna be part of the mafia and he loved his life...with his money, drink and whores...until bella changed EVERYTHING with her stupidity and naitivity?
jk chapter 56 . 9/30/2016
someone sure doesn't know how to create angst!
they just broke up and now bella just knows in the depth of her heart that in Edwards arms is where she belongs...jesus ...I think I'm gonna puke
jk chapter 55 . 9/30/2016
bella is shattered? really? she wasn't a person before she let some manwhore finger her? really?
jk chapter 48 . 9/30/2016
funny how he was cool with just using her until he found out she had been with someone else...

and Edwards been with lots of women...he says so in 48...what a skank!
jk chapter 45 . 9/30/2016
hahahaha

how many girls has Edward already deflowered? surely he doesn't need to add another to the list
jk chapter 39 . 9/30/2016
bellas so EASY what a skank...
she sure doesn't mind being one of many
jk chapter 37 . 9/30/2016
so they really do fuck the girls at the club in that room...nice and Edwards been in there how many times? with how many woman?
jk chapter 30 . 9/30/2016
he pretty much just admitted that hes been fucking whores from the club for almost a year...and bellas ok with that? really?gross...

from the sound of it...Edwards broke and has to marry into money...HAHAHAHAHAHA the piece of shit cant even stand on his own two feet!
3,837 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »