Reviews for Kitsune's Blade
Story feels more like an excuse to give as many girls to naruto as possible and less like a well thought out story. Just feels to much like you thought what should I add and just threw her in there for naruto to be with. The biggest example of that was the random lemon scene just thrown in the story for no reason. If you are going to write a harem story at least have him build a relationship with each girl and you should have stayed away from the cliche naruto needs to marry women to revive his clan it's such an outdated concept to write about.
Chosen-One-92 chapter 2 . 4/1
This isn't a story in the sense that you want to read it. It's just purely descriptive of events with some text in. There's no development of any sort at all and it's destroying what was a lot of potential from the initial premise, which was also told rather poorly I admit.

Your grammar, sentence structure and over all story composition is so poor that i've given up. Rarely does a story completely drain my will to read it let alone finish the second chapter! Sorry.
Lu Bane Na chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Okay, I was afraid of it happening, but it did. The way I feel about it, Naruto is in a new world where his clan laws don't apply, so if any woman is gullible enough to fall for that 'I'm the last of my clan so I have to marry multiple women' crap, then they deserve each other. Trust me, this has been done thousands of times, enough that it drives me crazy and I really can't read this story after reading this sentence.
Now, besides that huge screw up (in my eyes atleast), I will say that this chapter was written much more clearly then last chapter, which is a great improvement. However, like I said, after reading that one sentence, I pretty much knew where this story was headed, speaking from experience here. Have a good day sir, and wish you the best of luck on your story.
Lu Bane Na chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Ya really need to do a better job at explaining what is going on in the story. You obviously have Kurenai in love with Naruto, yet we see little interaction, NO dialogue b/w then, etc. How do you expect us to believe these two are actually together if you're just para-phrasing the whole chapter. I thought we were already passed the prologue? Over the length of the chapter, towards the second half, you are merely mentioning events without even going into enough detail to let us know what's happening. It's only til Tsunade explained it that I even had a clue. Also, the whole summarizing of Naruto and Samui's walk was really boring since no words were spoken that we could read except a threat. Summarizing a simple scene even like that takes out alot of the quality of what that moment could've possessed. Finally, I'm really disappointed that you felt the need to even mention something like the CRA, which is just a popular fan-made method to make a harem with the least bit of effort possible. It's completely unoriginal by this point, no matter how you use it.
Yes, the idea for this story is interesting, but your delivery method really ruined nearly all of it. I hope you do a lot better on the future chapters.
Nasha Rei-Kun chapter 1 . 8/13/2014
Doom Marine 54
Holy shit, this fic is retarded, the romance is terrible because all you do is pair Naruto up with girls who you think are hot and don't even bother with developing the relationship. The plot is boring and cliched, Naruto bamfs into another universe and gets a harem of beautiful women. Yeah that's only been done thousands of times already. Finally, you've taken Naruto a decent likable character and turned him into a clone of that loser Dante from that shitty Devil May Cry series of games, and worse he's more or less just a gary-stu in this stupid fic.

Agato - The Hadou Inari
You are going WAY too goddamn fast man, not giving a break in these sentences. Slow it the f**k down and breathe for god's sake!

God, frigging amatuer writer's.

These two summarize exactly how I feel about your fic, without even reading passed the second chapter. Exactly how in the world do you actually feel about this story? Its like all you're trying to do is live out a fantasy that needs to burn into the ground.

Please go read a GOOD story please. I'd say the same to every reviewer in your review section that thinks this is a good story.

Also I'm expecting you to come at me in a PM and than block me so I can't reply, so yea..hope that works out for you
father jack chapter 9 . 7/30/2014
kenpachi chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
when are you gonna update i wanna see naruto put elina in her place
StrongGuy159 chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
Amazing chapter continue please.
Nicholas chapter 8 . 5/23/2014
goddamn elina she's nothing but a spoiled brat who's way overdue for a good spanking.
StrongGuy159 chapter 8 . 4/10/2014
Awesome chapter continue please.
cned14 chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
get a beta some spelling errors hurt to read
REVANOFSITHLORD chapter 7 . 4/6/2014
i love it please continue
mitchell.john.martel chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
As annoying as this was all I can say is well played...was thinking it was another SOPA post (which is still not confirmed by the way) or a discontinuation post or yeah well played
The Elemental Dragon Emperor chapter 8 . 4/1/2014
You Basterd you got me lol :)
Jose19 chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
I want to see how this story works out because Naruto is in a world completely ruled by women, and most of the men have no real power because with the tournament the winner gets complete power over all the continent.