Reviews for AssGrabbing
Runner043 chapter 6 . 11/25/2011
Just a note to let you know I'm enjoying your story.

The ohana you are showcasing is great.

"So what you're saying is that the insanity is either contagious or hereditary?" ... that doc sure nailed that one right!

Nice that you mentioned Catherine, even thought she isn't actually present. Steve had better never let that snoring comment slip for her to actually hear!
wotumba1 chapter 7 . 11/10/2011
think you're right about the separate rooms

wonderful story to read!
wotumba1 chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
ouch! now they really are in bad shape
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
LOL this beginning is so not what i expected reading the title ;)

great so far!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/12/2011
Wow! The last chapter! I want to say it has been one heck of a ride! And I do SOOOOOOOOOOOOO envy Nurse Lindsey! I'd love to see that particular view as well! ;) Thank you so much for continuing this story... I have throughly enjoyed all of it! You have tickled my funny bone immensely! Thank you for the great read!
LadyNiko chapter 6 . 10/12/2011
Good story here. :) One small quibble would be the time difference between LA & Honolulu.

LA is only like 3 hours ahead of Honolulu during DST. When we're not in the madness that's called DST, it's only like 2 hours. (This I know because it's like 5 hours for me being Central Time during DST & like 4 when we're off it - I keep track of it because I have a friend who lives on Oahu.)

Looking forward to seeing more of your work in the future. :)
cytpotter chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
Okay.. the first part of this chapter was kind of sad :( which just stands to reason! ComaSteve and ComaDanny.. not very funny. Though it did get better for my funny bone as the days went on! :) I LOVED! the part where Grace wanted to breakout her barbies and make Steve jealous enough to wake up! LOL! and I have to admit that when Racheal went into Steve's room and started to rant at him to try and wake him up... well lets just say that thank goodness nobody was near enough to ask why I was laughing my ass off! I loved this chapter... and I LOVE Cath! and the way you protrayed her! Just perfect in my eyes! Thank You soooooooooooooo much for a really great chapter and a EXCELLENT story! I'll read and review the next chapter asap! ;)
francis2 chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
Wonderful end. Love the view, too!
Felicity Gibbongobbin chapter 7 . 10/10/2011
Omg that last line... I laughed :D lol I lovedddd this ending, it was funny and hopeful even with the open ending. Such a great job! Thanks for giving us this story!
ras0629 chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
heh i really like the stories where steve gets hurt and as an added bonus danny was in this one too..i kno im a sick person i cant help it :P. but i must say i really liked your story it was different from the rest. most people would have had steve wake up as soon as danny did then theyd have danny and steve in the same room as soon as one or the other woke up. i liked this version better because it was more believable and..well..different lol. also i loved them shouting through the walls that is totally sumthing i could see them doing. and the nurse at the end admiring the veiw? yes sir i think..no i know i would too. :D
Mara-DragonMaster chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
"The following day, both Danny and Steve were deemed fit enough to be transferred to regular inpatient rooms.

The fact that the nurses had stopped drawing straws to determine who would get to be the one to give a sponge bath and started drawing them to see who would have to tell them they couldn't visit each other had nothing to do with it."

That just made it for me. So great! Can't wait for the next chapter. :-)

God bless!

Mara-DragonMaster
moonjat54 chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
Nice ending. As someone who has seen pics of that man's backside...it is a great view. I don't blame that nurse in the least.
Felicity Gibbongobbin chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
I'm gonna start off by saying ohmygodthatwassoawesome! Seriously, this chapter made me so giddy. I LOVE how adorable Grace was and how you made it so clear that they all care for each other, it was so cute. And there were actually a lot of moments that made me laugh so hard! There was a good balance between happy moments with the seriousness of the situation, and I overall just loved it. You had me cheesin' at the end there :P Absolutely fantastic job. Much love :D
alwaysateen chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
Lolll, great ending, lucky nurse. :)
shirik chapter 6 . 10/9/2011
thank you for updating such a long chapter! i don't know why i didn't like Cath in this chapter- i was feeling annoyed be her approach- but you positioned her very close to me- she's in Jordan and i'm from Israel- tell her to drop by *wink*- usually i like her. anyway- i'm happy the guys are recovering.