Reviews for Invasion of a New World
Lisa Lloyd 1974 chapter 30 . 3/8
I LOVED ur story so very much, I wish u had made more & longer! Would love to see you have more story's though...
flyintothesky chapter 7 . 11/9/2015
So, I have never commented on this story because I didn't know that non-members could comment, but I really like this story and this is my 5th time reading it all the way through. Please don't delete it!
casper6six6 chapter 30 . 7/23/2014
great story :D
ChelseasDeadSmile chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
-Wolf whistles- That was one HOT story. I actually just watched the re-make and I am damn happy with it.
I hate Marique and Khalar.

I loved the first chapter lol! How do you knock Conan the Barbarian out? Us a frying pan!
I love your character Lore as well, nice, but with the temper that could rival a dragon's; that was a very nice comparison by the way.
I loved, also, how you put sexual diversity into the story as well. I've always wanted lesbian and gay friends, because they could argue about the silliest things when they are around each other lol!

Thank you for writing this story!
dramione15hp chapter 30 . 8/14/2012
i loved loved loved this book!
thank you for writing it!
Sparkly Blue Eyes chapter 30 . 1/28/2012
So, i found this story this morning and LOVE IT! Couldn't stop reading and 30 chapters later... you have written an amazing story. I watched the film just recently and you have captured the characters amazingly. Truly spot on! Conan is just...well mouth watering and you write him to a T.

Love all the ups, downs, twists and turns! Very enjoyable - had me hooked. Lore is such amazing OC - very well done! Thought i'd write a quick review and let you know this story rocked! :D
mellolishious chapter 6 . 11/29/2011
Best story i have read in a long time, and the fact that you put in random stargate references just tops it off :)
DarkFireNyx chapter 24 . 9/21/2011
Wow! i LOVE this story! I LOVE IT!

UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS SOON!

I can't wait what happens to Conan and Lore's friends in the next chapters and what happens to Lore too!

UPDATE MORE CHAPTERS SOON! I LOVE IT!
Mirishka chapter 16 . 9/17/2011
woahhh baby!

loved it...theres just something wonderful about the thought of Conan getting groiny isnt there! Excellent stuff as usual... cant wait for more.
Cheyenne66 chapter 13 . 9/16/2011
You have an over-the-top imagination! I will bait my breathe & wait for the one.
Mirishka chapter 11 . 9/13/2011
WOMAN! THAT was fantastic...you rock!

*sits waiting NOT so patiently for a bit more*