Reviews for Heart and Soul
edwards-sparrow chapter 12 . 8/25
It doesn't matter how many times I read this it still makes me cry
sagajunkie chapter 14 . 5/16
Tissue warning means one or two possibly. How about a whole box. Lol. Loved it. I cried through the whole story.
annaharding chapter 14 . 4/12
Very sweet story! And I can totally see her staying married to just Edward for the rest of her life! (Sex can sometimes be over-rated, but hopefully she will always feel his hugs!)
edwards-sparrow chapter 14 . 10/6/2014
This is such a sweet and sad story, Thankyou
Guest chapter 9 . 8/10/2014
Was the purpose of this story to make me ball like a baby?Then mission complete
CSG chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
Im sure now that i started this story before & stopped before this chapter. I remember thinking something bad as going to happen so i stopped. I cant handle the heart fail moments.. Im sorry, but i shouldnt even have read this chapter. I cant handle it. I thought there would be some angst & drama, but i didnt think he would die?! My heart literally cant take it. My chest is hurting as i write this.. I cant go on & again im so sorry! The story up til now was really good. Thanks! :)
CSG chapter 4 . 7/31/2014
CSG chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
What a sweet start.
Edward's spouse chapter 14 . 5/26/2014
dplacker chapter 14 . 9/22/2013
I love this story! I used a whole box of tissues reading it.
BELAVERA chapter 3 . 9/17/2013
I liked the wedding, but I am used to the fact that "Reverends" usually start a wedding with a prayer.
Guest chapter 14 . 9/12/2013
You think single people raising two kids is hard. Try being single with 4 kids from 1 year olds to bratty 14 year olds. Tough i tell ya. Great story btw. Had me crying in parts. So sad with Edward;(
saintfudge chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
sad but sweet story .. worth the read dont be scared as its still a HEA ... have fun