Reviews for Heart and Soul
Cattinson chapter 9 . 11/5/2011
amaazing cant wait to read more !
Nikki Whitlock chapter 9 . 10/18/2011
so sad but I love it

cant wait for more
fallgoddess chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
Awesome chapter!
Reggie Jolie chapter 9 . 10/6/2011

ps: Just a tip. You tried to show that Esme is sweet with Bella and that's pretty cool. But it turned out that in my opinion was confused. It's Angel, baby-girl. It was too cheesy. It does not seem very normal. They can show that they love, who love the next baby without being syrupy and too confusing.
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
Carlisle and Esme are the best :)
teamhotmen chapter 9 . 10/6/2011
Lovin this story tissues at the ready for the rest of it x
Wyrmie07 chapter 2 . 10/1/2011
That was so sweet. Bella had a moment of panic but got her head on straight pretty quickly

Wyrmie07 chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
Yeah, I am definitely going to end up crying at some point.

Great start,

laceyndom chapter 8 . 9/29/2011
i wonder if she finds love in another guy and if she can move on
Prophetical chapter 8 . 9/28/2011
I think she is a bit crazy right now but grief can do that i suppose. I'm kind of curious here, she can't end up with Edward cuz he is dead but then who? And is she really crazy or not :D I mean, it's not like he can be anything supernatural(right?). I think Bella should not tell anyone about the fact that she sees Edward, in a dream it's ok but actually being there? People won't react well :D
Luna Luce chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
Aw poor Bella. I think she probably shouldn't have told them about the dream or feeling him hold her. They probably do think she's a little unstable. Why do I get the feeling that they might want to take the baby away from her because they probably thinks she is mentally uncapable to take care of the baby. I can't wait to read the next chapter bb.
fallgoddess chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Holy freak out. Great chapter baby!
Kell-an Dial chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Dear Mz Jackson lover

damn you must love making me cry.

Another great chapter Miss our chats
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
I feel so bad for Bella its so sad but I love it
Gidget922 chapter 7 . 9/26/2011
This story is so priceless thank you for writing about it
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »