Reviews for Heart and Soul
Luna Luce chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
That was so sad, they wasn't even married long. At least he got his last wish. *glares at you* You were determined to make my eyes water weren't you. Great chapter bb.
Luna Luce chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
That was so heartfelt. Him leaving letters to them for after he dies. I don't cry easy but even I had my eyes water slightly. Great chapter bb.
Luna Luce chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
Great chapter. Their wedding was so sweet.
Reggie Jolie chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
ok. Died of leukemia and Edward left Bella pregnant. You know it's kind of Unlikely is not it? I have a friend who Became sterile after treatment. anyways ...

Bella has now discovered That a trust fund of five million U.S. dollars. ok? She goes to college?

nice chapter

ps: I still do not know if I love or hate your fanfic. ok? But for the record I prefer Jasper / Bella.
Luna Luce chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
Great chapter. Such sadness but you can see that they care for each other very much.
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
I love that Edward visited her I hope the surprise or two is that she's having twins a boy and girl would be perfect :)
teamhotmen chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
you sure know how to drop a bombshell wow
Artemis Leaena chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
arrrrggggh...you're killing me with the tear jerkers here! Surprise(s)? Twins! Triplets! I love how he's visiting her in her dreams...but please don't have her go psycho LOL And she is not allowed to fall in love with anyone else...ever...she's to die alone, waiting for Edward! D As it should be! LOL
Ginny M Cullen chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Ok... just so you know I'm pissed!

Once again there was no tissue warning

and once again I am in tears!

Lol sweet and sad and I'm hooked!

Much love Ginny
Twisted Musalih chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Yes! Shes going to have Edwards baby.
LuvinTwilight143 chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
it started so sad but I'm so happy she's pregnant I hope it's a little Edward Jr :)
fallgoddess chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
Yay . U really do like makin em pregos dont ya. Lol.
princesssparkle01 chapter 5 . 9/18/2011
wasn't expecting that! can't wait to see what happens next, i really hope she's pregnant. please update again soon
Kell-an Dial chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
you made me cry even more please god let Bella be pregnant at least so she has something of Edwards to hold onto cause money cant warm you at night
Ginny M Cullen chapter 5 . 9/17/2011
I just found this and flew through it.

When I got to the a/n at the beginning of 5 that suggested that NOW was the time to get tissues I may have cursed you and called you a liar!

(As tears were already rolling down my cheeks!)

Can't wait to see where you bring this
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »