Reviews for Heart and Soul
Kell-an Dial chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
keep them coming woman

when can I expect an update on OSN and ONIV?
fallgoddess chapter 7 . 9/20/2011
So good. Is it twins? Maybe thats . one of each? Miss u.
ohtobeyoung chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
Outside of the fact that he would probably be sterile from the meds and chemo, miracles do happen.
ohtobeyoung chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
Well I was wrong about Edward but still think Bella will die.
ohtobeyoung chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Have a feeling Bella is going to be the one to die. No sure how, but Edward will go into remission.
ohtobeyoung chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
Good job not telling Alice. Wouldn't have been 30 minutes. Fastest wedding in history besides Vegas.
ohtobeyoung chapter 2 . 9/19/2011
It was terrible to run out on him but given her age understandable. She's handling this pretty maturely. Most her age would avoid or act this it's something catching. Proud of her.
ohtobeyoung chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Very hard to be sick or watch someone you care about be sick.
Twisted Musalih chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
Wow. What a dream. Bella is pretty shocked how money Edward had. lol
Luna Luce chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
Hmmmm...a surprise or two. Well the money was one of them I'm guessing that she may be expecting twins or something like that. Great chapter bb. I can't wait to read the next one.
Luna Luce chapter 6 . 9/19/2011
Aw she's going to have a little piece of Edward after all. I hope it's a little boy. Great chapter.
Luna Luce chapter 5 . 9/19/2011
That was so sad, they wasn't even married long. At least he got his last wish. *glares at you* You were determined to make my eyes water weren't you. Great chapter bb.
Luna Luce chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
That was so heartfelt. Him leaving letters to them for after he dies. I don't cry easy but even I had my eyes water slightly. Great chapter bb.
Luna Luce chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
Great chapter. Their wedding was so sweet.
Reggie Jolie chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
ok. Died of leukemia and Edward left Bella pregnant. You know it's kind of Unlikely is not it? I have a friend who Became sterile after treatment. anyways ...

Bella has now discovered That a trust fund of five million U.S. dollars. ok? She goes to college?

nice chapter

ps: I still do not know if I love or hate your fanfic. ok? But for the record I prefer Jasper / Bella.
231 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »