Reviews for Last Chance For One Last Dance
rushergirl16 chapter 7 . 4/15/2014
This was an amazing story, it was very beautiful, and very touvhing to my heart.
Cried a few times reading some of the chapter. Good job.
WOWcow chapter 7 . 2/14/2014
Wow, this was heart-breakingly beautiful. Can't begin to imagine what it must be like to have had an endless supply of lives and then to find that you've reached the final one! Still it left me with a sense of peace, knowing that the last one would be most perfect and complete, especially if it is made the most of. Loved it and I feel unexpectantly inspired to live life with no regrets :)
Gunner'sDream chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
In tears... What a cool story. Loved it. Very well done! :)
pretense chapter 7 . 3/30/2013
okay, this is sweet and heart-wrenchingly beautiful and it's got a permanent special place in my heart (and harddrive) because wow

i love everything about this but mostly the same love through every lifetime thing - i am a serious sucker for that eternal romance thing

and you've written the fic in this wonderfully breathtaking manner that i just... *sigh* i love this and i love you by association :D
Susuki6789 chapter 7 . 3/25/2013
i cried :'(
Candid-Canoe chapter 7 . 1/1/2013
So the first time I read this, I didn't review because I'm a terrible person and was much too busy sobbing to be coherent. But, ugh, this is beautiful, and to be honest, the second time I'm not much better off. The idea of two people finding each other like this, knowing the other's soul signature so well they find them across time and space is such a grand idea, and you've brought it home in such a lovely way. This was truly epic. And I mean that in the real sense of the word. Fantastic job. Amazing. I loved it.
Stallion8426 chapter 7 . 10/13/2012
wow this story was so touching but so sad! great story
eris-ed95 chapter 7 . 8/8/2012
I'm bawling right now ... Seriously, my eyes are blurry and I can't see what I'm typing. But great job. It's beautifully written and just so moving and I'm in love with this. This idea of timeless love, and that Logan is always there for James. I love this.
Becca Korklan chapter 7 . 5/15/2012
I'm crying so much right now. I can barely see what I'm typing actually. I was trying to prepare myself for what I knew was coming, but that obviously didn't work out too well. I'm so fucking sad now ;-; but this was a really good story, and it had a very original plot. And well, I loved it. :)
Titled Heart chapter 7 . 1/31/2012
Can't believe I've never reviewed this after reading it so many times. And it still brings tears to my eyes. The ending is beautiful, the beginning is just awe inspiring and everything in between just makes my heart thud with anticipation and elation. Out of order, I know, but it just seems to fit perfectly to how I feel about the story. What would be amazing, is if you could write out most of the lives he recalls during the story. Those would be so cool to read. Your writing is fantastic, and I have to say this is one of my top ten favorite stories in this fandom by far. So, I apologize for never reviewing and just adding you to my favorites at the time you posted this. Just know that I do find this to be an amazing piece of work that I have enjoyed over and over again. :)
xJaganzbabex chapter 7 . 12/12/2011
This was so well written. It was beautiful and deep. It made me cry so hard when the end came. Amazing job. Beautiful concept.
Dora chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
nice. And I mean the oh oh wow-wink-and-whistle nice :) thump up.
james b chapter 7 . 9/30/2011
Wow. That was freakin' beautiful. My eyes welled up, pretty much every chapter, be it from how sweet it was to how heartbreaking. I loved that you made James love Logan in his last life, and how all of them finally being together was the reason why that was Logan's last life. Like he was finally complete. All in all, this was a wonderful read that was beautifully written.
angelinpunk chapter 7 . 9/19/2011
Wow. Just wow. That was such an amazing, sweet, beautiful story. I read it all in one go and I absolutely loved it. I love the way you write. I loved Logan and how he could remember all his lives but the one thing that he wanted out of all of them was just James.

This story deserves millions of reviews.
Madame Masquerade 64 chapter 7 . 9/18/2011
That was so beautiful. The plot was enchanting and I was literally crying as I read the last chapter. Job well done