Reviews for Fighting Fate
Jenetikitty chapter 19 . 1/25
Hi :) I wanted to say, I really liked this. beautiful little additions to FF that made everything a littel better :D Some parts of this are totally canon to me XD

That said, I wanted to tell you that you're an amazing author. I want you to write more here, but I also read on your profile that you were not sure if you wanted to continue.. and I think all that was a few years ago to boot.

So, I wanted to pass this along: Just write! You have a talent for it, so I want to encourage you to find something that excites you-be it FF, be it Harry Potter, be it Sherlock or Doctor Who, or whatever fandom has your fancy, be it an original story-and just write :) Or don't, if you really don't want to. Just don't feel pressured by the past. Just be HAPPY! :D
SeraAnexia chapter 19 . 1/21
This is really well done! I look forward to another update! Much love!
kirsike10 chapter 19 . 11/24/2013
Wow. Its really good. I completely forgot it wasnt written bu The Fictionist.
Blown chapter 18 . 11/24/2013
This is my favourite chapter! Neville is awesome.
jameselvendork1123 chapter 15 . 9/7/2013
this chapter was brilliant. actually, all of them have been. you are a truly phenomenal writer.
Guest chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
NICE ENOUGH TO BE CAPITALISED
Guest chapter 19 . 8/13/2013
nice
Guest chapter 18 . 8/13/2013
pls pls continue updating even if the Fictionist is on hiatus. Just make up your stories that do not really contradict anything but is still so very amusing
Dark-heika chapter 19 . 7/29/2013
Normally, I leave a lengthy review on my thoughts on the story as a whole in this little section. However, as this is essentially a series of interlinked one-shots, itis hard for me to do that.

Nonetheless, I wll try.

Fate's Favorite is a bit of a favorite of mine, no pun intended. And, when I'm in the mood for such things, this particular piece makes a brilliant supplementary series for the tale. Your writing style is perfect for the story, and the characters are so in-character for their FF selves I have to remind myself every now and again that this isn't the Fictionist's writing. The individual pieces are all wonderful to read, and... well, you get the idea.

I do have a bit of a request, if you don't mind. At the beginning of Ch 2 in the original work, the authoress provides a summary of Harry explaining Tom and the whole time travel thing. If you could, I'd like someone to go into that in more detail.

Thank you for writing.
Jaricchi chapter 19 . 5/3/2013
This is really brilliant. 8D Thank you so much for sharing. xD
kimchiwon chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
It's a bit despairing. Tom's situation is plain to see for us readers, but Harry remains oblivious to it all.

The last sentence took my breath away.
kimchiwon chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I love how you put out there the relationship between the two. It's nigh indefinable, but you carefully worded it in such a way that the words actually encapsulate the relationship, though a bit lacking in feeling. Tom's slight caress is somehow more romantic than anything he could have done in that moment.
kimchiwon chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
God, I love your words. Adjectives and figures of speech and phrases and—just, everything. I love slash, I love Fate's Favourite, and I love this. Lovely vignette.
Stardust of Orion chapter 19 . 12/22/2012
I really hope that someday you finish these. It would be really sad to have come so far and then not finish it. I've enjoyed your these ficlets and I love the premise to. It is quite interesting.
her illusion chapter 19 . 11/7/2012
"Well don't, erm, feelings make sex better?" "How can sex be better? From everything I've heard, sex is everything, you know. Good sex is good. Better sex is better. Fantastic sex is, erm... yeah." HAHAHA nice line!and i liked the bit about zevi's thoughts on tom & harry..and this hermione and fred and george revealing stuff to remus and sirius and a deeper exploration into hermione's thoughts on tom riddle other than her interactions with him in the actual fic was interesting too :D