Reviews for Fighting Fate
Anon chapter 2 . 5/19
Thank you, this is like, the fan service we all needed. Scratch that, I desperately craved!
Why Is This One Written In First Person?
pinkhairedwiz chapter 1 . 4/16
love it already
pikachucat chapter 19 . 9/7/2016
awesome
Seoyeon chapter 19 . 8/5/2016
I love your tom pov they re so intresting to read and I hope yoy keep updating!
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 8 . 7/7/2016
I totally thought Tom had put a ring on his finger XD
ready freddie chapter 5 . 5/22/2016
AN aside, I think this chapter is wonderful.
Kurami Rocket chapter 13 . 4/15/2016
The bond Harry and Tom share really is something. Of I were physically there, I think I would probably be jealous to see them interact. I mean, tbh, who wouldn't want a relationship like that where a person sees you completely and really see you for who you are and accepts you completely. Someone who cares and protects you always. Don't get me wrong, their relationship is full of emotional drama and rollercoaster, yet it is pure and wrong to even try and tear them apart.
Kurami Rocket chapter 11 . 4/15/2016
Eh, I never liked Leste ange and he honestly was asking for it everything he dare to hurt Harry. Especially considering that Harry is Tom's. Harry woukd resent me saying that, but you know xD
Kurami Rocket chapter 10 . 4/15/2016
Yeah, poor Harry. I would be so freaking embarrassed like omg. Lol.
Kurami Rocket chapter 6 . 4/15/2016
So beautiful their bond. Just how Tom grabbed Harry's hand with his own and placed it onto his own heart. Hsjskksls. You are amazing for writing this! Not to mention that you have both their characterizations on spot! Well done!
Kurami Rocket chapter 5 . 4/15/2016
Haha. This was very, very nicely written. So much detail and just so vividly written. It was very interesting to actually see Harry mulling over his sexuality. Can't blame him, the relationship he and Tom share, definitely don't have, if any, boundaries. Not to mention their dynamic is obsessive. They truly do orbit each other. It's intense and all consuming.

I also found it weird, nearing the end, why Harry was worrying about how others perceived his and Tom's relationship, but I'm glad he got through his angstyness and decided not to care. I mean why start now right.
Kurami Rocket chapter 4 . 4/15/2016
It's so weird to see Tom be so...idk.. open... to his emotions and thoughts, but of course it is the dead of the night and no one will ever know how he stares at Harry with care. Nor will they ever hear or probably understand his thoughts of his soulmate. Because Harry and Tom ARE soulmates. Just to each his or her own if they see it as platonic or not.
Kurami Rocket chapter 2 . 4/15/2016
Simply beautiful writing. I really do love that bond, love, intamacy, friendship, everything that Tom and Harry have. It really just transcends time. (Pun sorta intended).
Kurami Rocket chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
Freaking wow Tom. How is that not considered sexual harrassment. Omg. Lmao.