Reviews for Digimon : Brothers in Arms
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 6 . 4/19/2013
This is a great story I really hope you complete soon! Oh, after that BS-LEVEL FROM HELL beating, YOU HAD BETTER ALLOW FORGIVENESS! Seriously, you don't hold a grudge on somebody after that, you just don't. Please come back and update soon!
RagingDragon04 chapter 6 . 9/4/2012
I havent read any fanfiction in a while, but this made for an interesting story.

There are some flaws in it... but I guess to every author has their own style.

Sora doesnt strike me as the person to be that biased. She's the holder of the love crest afterall.

Also, the names change from Japanese and English. Its not a big problem... but it would be better to just settle their names on either one.

Im not too happy about the rape and the poor care the parents have for their children. However I suppose thats a good source of drama for the story.

I dont think I read what age they are... Are they already over 21?
AmmyChey3X chapter 6 . 2/19/2012
Awesome FanFic~! :D :D :D

It was so sad when I read about what happened to Jun, Hikari and Sora! T_T

Please Keep Writing This, I HAVE to know what happens next!
asdf chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
Brothers in arms indeed. I am suprised that Taichi has stayed alive as long as he has after hearing how dangerous his uncle is. Please update soon.
daikari fan chapter 6 . 12/12/2011
OMG! what a scary chapter! come on tai! you can find them!
Deathus chapter 6 . 12/9/2011
Really good. I would like it to end as a Daikari, tailed and junato (Jun and matt). These seem like the best couples and taus uncle should either get arrested or killed. Anything else is fine but prefer those couples menchened above. I have enjoyed the story and hope u upd8 soon .

This with my suggestions could hopefully make this fic really end with the bang you want.

Hence shooting.

If you could I would appreciate it if you would take a look at my fic and give suggestions but up 2 u.
Deathus chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
Good so far. Wondering when/if you put another chapt up what will happen. Enjoyed reading hope u update soon.
hm chapter 5 . 11/12/2011
wow. haven't you got sora being a bit too much of a bitch? :
perryperry chapter 5 . 11/4/2011
Ahh so much drama! I actually love this story though hehe and I HATE JINPACHI. make him die, please. ;D
daikari fan chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
wow strong chapter. tai needs to save sora before it gets outta hand! Tai needs to kill the guy actually! go tai go!
asdf chapter 5 . 10/31/2011
Please let Yamato and Taichi be hanging out together. I think it should be both of them that go and help Sora. It would be fitting, Taichi is her best friend not to mention the owner of the house and Yamato is her ex. Please update soon.
volcaniclord chapter 4 . 10/29/2011

Very interesting story you got there. Well written and truly fascinating. It's interesting to see the themes you're using. Dark subjects that exist in our society, but often ignore by people due to fear and ignorance. Not the kind of story you see often, which makes it all the better. And you described the characters with high accuracy. One can really feel the pain and the anger of the characters. It looks to me like daisuke is on the verge of breaking. These girls and his mother have seen Death in the eyes on that one. Scary.

I can't wait for the next chapter. Jun and Hikari will have a lot to share. And it seems like daisuke and taichi are truly in the same boat. Hope that they stay strong.

Once again, excellent work. Good luck with the next chapter and the rest of your story.