Reviews for Desert Dust
FlightfootKeyseeker chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
I'd love to see more of this, but considering that you haven't updated it in a year and a half, I guess it's unlikely.
Lakeshine chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
really good so far and I want to bring up one little thing from that epsoide i noticed when Robin was getting attacked by all those soldiers right before KF and the others showed up one guy said "her majesty wants him alive" or something like that so mabye you could incoperate that into your story etheir way please update soon
TobiGB chapter 1 . 10/14/2011
I like how you got things sought up I can't wait to see how Robin will survive in the desert, I shouldn't be worried though I mean he is the boy wonder after all. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Artemisgirl91 chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
I love this! And this episode would have been great as a multi episodes.
TheNightwingfan chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Holy shizz. This is going to be good.

Update, like ASAP, pleaseeee? :)
BookLover223 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
If you think about the comics then YJ is ooc and yours would be in character. It's actually one of the things I don't like about YJ even though I love the show and Robin I hate how immature he always is. Dick Grayson was usually serious when it came to crime fighting even if he tried to have fun he wouldn't have screwed off like this one did.

Sorry for my (no so) little rant. All I was trying to say is I love it and keep up the good work.
OfMirthandTears chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Fantastic start!

And I completely agree with you. Robin is the most trained, and in my opinion, has the most interesting backround other than Superboy. Yet, he yet to has an episode all about him.

Great start, can't wait for the next chapter.
Luv2Swim chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I have to agree. I loved the episode, but wish it has focused more on the other characters. I'm waiting for the Robin based episode. Anyway... really excited about where you're going with this.
ReverseFish chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I agree with your ending notes on all counts. The episode had a lot of potential, and to be honest, I have been a little disappointed at the lack of Robin-ness the past few episodes. You seem to have a flawless grasp of Robin's (and Batman's) character, though! The kryptonite for example. I love reading fanfictions by experienced Robin fans, really makes my day. I didn't think he was OOC, either. In a situation like that, stranded, memory loss, etc, all his training would leave him more serious and prepared for potential risks than punny and lighthearted.

Anyway, it's always fun to read "what ifs" off episode plots. Sometimes the screenwriters just don't have enough air time to expand their own plots. (;