Reviews for Make You Watch
Estafila chapter 3 . 2/22/2012
I have to admit taat the birthday was a crappy ending, I didn't really think about that. But I couldn't think about Jane and Maura making love or anithyng like that after what happened, so I think this fic is a pretty good choice.

The way they felt so confident about undressing each other said everything, they didn't even need to say that they love each other, but it was touching.
EppieG chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
THIS was what needed to happen after that emotional scene in the episode. Thank you so much for so beautifully filling in the gap.

Your writing does the unique and exceptional relationship justice, and that's the highest compliment I can give :)
RileyPR chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
I heart this story so much! It's amazing. I like that you addressed all the stuff that the show didn't: the reaction to the stun gun, the hospital, not having a party immediately afterwards. Great story!

The only thing I have to say I didn't like much - and I mean this to be in no way an insult and I hope you don't take it as such - is that you used descriptive words, especially in the beginning paragraph, a bit too freely. It's great to paint a strong and clear picture, and you do a really amazing job of that, but you went just a bit overboard on that, and it felt cluttered and a bit confusing. Also, you use a few too many commas; try adding in semi-colons and hyphens instead, or breaking up the sentence into two shorter sentences.

I really did love this story, and I'm glad Tumblr led me to it! Keep writing!
papaver chapter 2 . 1/13/2012
I've already read this fic so many times, and yet I keep coming back. It's impressive how words seem to flow seamlessly, and how you manage to alternate between angst and comfort so easily - and so believably. Haven't read anything that compares, but I'll definitely keep a watch. You keep up the good work.
ShoelessKayla chapter 3 . 12/2/2011
I must agree that the ending was crap but you did it justice! Loved the story!
WalnutHulls chapter 3 . 11/29/2011
Rereading, and "It was like the state of Kentucky exploded in her living room" followed by the horse barf discussion made me laugh out loud. What can I say? I have an odd sense of humor. ;-)
Plume Violette chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Wow.. this is very-well written! Painful, beautiful, beautifully painful...

I appreciated your fiction very much. Thank you for this amazing piece of work!
Mo Phillips chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Now that was good.

Mo.
StarvingLunatic chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Great story. Can't say anything beyond that, just freaking great.
loxodontack chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
This is a much more appropriate end, thank you for sharing!
Greened Ink chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Very nice. I thought they dealt with that oddly in the show.
fanofthearts chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
This was sooo good. I was very dissapointed in the last ep. They could have done a really cool arch with this and played up the injuries more. The writing in the show is so bad. Thank God they have Sasha and Angie or it would have sunk a long time ago. Can you start writing for the show?
Clarice Darmenous chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
Excellent work!
KateKane chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Simply gorgeously written. I loved the metaphorical imagery and found your version of events much more satisfying that the emotionally hollow if not down right ridiculous ending the tv episode offered.
linelm chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Really good story, so much better than the ending they gave us om the show.

Your writing is amazing, you make me feel every word, every feeling you wrote. Thanks for sharing your talent.
81 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »