Reviews for Make You Watch
StarvingLunatic chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Great story. Can't say anything beyond that, just freaking great.
loxodontack chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
This is a much more appropriate end, thank you for sharing!
Greened Ink chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Very nice. I thought they dealt with that oddly in the show.
fanofthearts chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
This was sooo good. I was very dissapointed in the last ep. They could have done a really cool arch with this and played up the injuries more. The writing in the show is so bad. Thank God they have Sasha and Angie or it would have sunk a long time ago. Can you start writing for the show?
Clarice Darmenous chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
Excellent work!
KateKane chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Simply gorgeously written. I loved the metaphorical imagery and found your version of events much more satisfying that the emotionally hollow if not down right ridiculous ending the tv episode offered.
linelm chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Really good story, so much better than the ending they gave us om the show.

Your writing is amazing, you make me feel every word, every feeling you wrote. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Minerva McBadass chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
ahhhwww i loved this :) Emily x
jjnovak chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This was beautiful... a perfect, tender ending to replace the ridiculous one we were all forced to endure.
Googlemouth chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Extremely well written. I admire this piece.
RizzlesFandom chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
So insanely beautiful that I don't even have words to describe my awe. It was just... perfect in every sense of the word.
theywouldn'tletmedelete chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
HA! I love it!

The episode fucking sucked. Seriously. Who has a fucking party after such a traumatizing thing? I doubt even Angela'd be that thick... Jesus... Stupid writers... *shakes head in disbelief*

And, props for getting the technicalities of being tasered down for the most part. Good job. You made the doctor part of my brain happy.

-Ryan
JF1993 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Beautiful
icepikk chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Unbroken. Perfect word choice. Unbroken means both whole and healed, to be as if never broken and to have experienced unbreaking. Outstanding work, and precisely what that episode was crying out for. Thank you.
KristenABB chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
God, I love the way you write. This story is so beautiful; it's peaceful and calming and everything the finale WASN'T. Gah, I love R&I but that finale was just ick. Anyway, just wanted to tell you how much loved this and that I am completely enamored of pretty much everything you write. Til the net chapter of Jealousy! (or any other fic you see fit to write)

:) Kristen