Reviews for Make You Watch
Plume Violette chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Wow.. this is very-well written! Painful, beautiful, beautifully painful...

I appreciated your fiction very much. Thank you for this amazing piece of work!
Mo Phillips chapter 3 . 11/16/2011
Now that was good.

Mo.
StarvingLunatic chapter 3 . 10/30/2011
Great story. Can't say anything beyond that, just freaking great.
loxodontack chapter 3 . 10/21/2011
This is a much more appropriate end, thank you for sharing!
Greened Ink chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Very nice. I thought they dealt with that oddly in the show.
fanofthearts chapter 3 . 9/23/2011
This was sooo good. I was very dissapointed in the last ep. They could have done a really cool arch with this and played up the injuries more. The writing in the show is so bad. Thank God they have Sasha and Angie or it would have sunk a long time ago. Can you start writing for the show?
Clarice Darmenous chapter 3 . 9/19/2011
Excellent work!
KateKane chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
Simply gorgeously written. I loved the metaphorical imagery and found your version of events much more satisfying that the emotionally hollow if not down right ridiculous ending the tv episode offered.
linelm chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Really good story, so much better than the ending they gave us om the show.

Your writing is amazing, you make me feel every word, every feeling you wrote. Thanks for sharing your talent.
Minerva McBadass chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
ahhhwww i loved this :) Emily x
jjnovak chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This was beautiful... a perfect, tender ending to replace the ridiculous one we were all forced to endure.
Googlemouth chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Extremely well written. I admire this piece.
RizzlesFandom chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
So insanely beautiful that I don't even have words to describe my awe. It was just... perfect in every sense of the word.
theywouldn'tletmedelete chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
HA! I love it!

The episode fucking sucked. Seriously. Who has a fucking party after such a traumatizing thing? I doubt even Angela'd be that thick... Jesus... Stupid writers... *shakes head in disbelief*

And, props for getting the technicalities of being tasered down for the most part. Good job. You made the doctor part of my brain happy.

-Ryan