Reviews for Make You Watch
jjnovak chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This was beautiful... a perfect, tender ending to replace the ridiculous one we were all forced to endure.
Googlemouth chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Extremely well written. I admire this piece.
RizzlesFandom chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
So insanely beautiful that I don't even have words to describe my awe. It was just... perfect in every sense of the word.
CheshireRyan chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
HA! I love it!

The episode fucking sucked. Seriously. Who has a fucking party after such a traumatizing thing? I doubt even Angela'd be that thick... Jesus... Stupid writers... *shakes head in disbelief*

And, props for getting the technicalities of being tasered down for the most part. Good job. You made the doctor part of my brain happy.

-Ryan
JF1993 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
Beautiful
icepikk chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Unbroken. Perfect word choice. Unbroken means both whole and healed, to be as if never broken and to have experienced unbreaking. Outstanding work, and precisely what that episode was crying out for. Thank you.
KristenABB chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
God, I love the way you write. This story is so beautiful; it's peaceful and calming and everything the finale WASN'T. Gah, I love R&I but that finale was just ick. Anyway, just wanted to tell you how much loved this and that I am completely enamored of pretty much everything you write. Til the net chapter of Jealousy! (or any other fic you see fit to write)

:) Kristen
girlnextdoor15 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
I really enjoyed this. (As usual). The ending on the show was unrealistic for all they had been through. Your version fixes that! Thanks.

Ps. I hear all kinds of upheaval over your other fic. I'm trying to hold out reading until its done. We'll see if I make it.
celluloidtears chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Amazingly emotional and SO good, as always. Thank you for sharing!
AnywhereElse chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
:] i love it.
AlexandriaVE chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Quite the beautiful ending! Very peaceful indeed.
Raiderslight chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Loved it.
Gatefan1 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
This is the best post "Remember Me" story I have read. Absolutely brilliant. The emotion is so tangible. It made me cry and then rejoice when Jane and Maura admitted their love for one another. And that Maura is Jane's weakness and strength.
Queeriously chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Perfect. That's really all I can say, this would have been a trillion times better than the end of the episode.
Queeriously chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Damn, this is amazingly written, you have such mad skills.
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »