Reviews for Make You Watch
celluloidtears chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Amazingly emotional and SO good, as always. Thank you for sharing!
AnywhereElse chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
:] i love it.
AlexandriaVE chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Quite the beautiful ending! Very peaceful indeed.
Raiderslight chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Loved it.
Gatefan1 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
This is the best post "Remember Me" story I have read. Absolutely brilliant. The emotion is so tangible. It made me cry and then rejoice when Jane and Maura admitted their love for one another. And that Maura is Jane's weakness and strength.
Queeriously chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Perfect. That's really all I can say, this would have been a trillion times better than the end of the episode.
Queeriously chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Damn, this is amazingly written, you have such mad skills.
Queeriously chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
You said this was angsty and you were right haha. I like it though, I thought for sure that it was going to be Maura's turn to almost die at the season finale. But I like what you've written much better. Maybe the producers of the show should hire you to be a writer.
winegirl chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Standing and clapping. WHY can't the show actually deal with emotions? I really don't get it. The actresses have the talent to go there...sigh. Thank you. Yay. And angsty much? ;)
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
This story brilliant. Absolutely amazing. So good. I honestly can't believe that they didn't discuss ANY of this. That was such a letdown. Just one thing, I know he said he wouldn't kill Maura in 1x08, but towards the end of 2x10, he said "I'm dying, and I think I'll take you and Dr. Isles with me." So I think he would've killed Maura after he raped her. But who cares, because this story is so awesome and I wish you would continue because you're such a good writer and this aftermath needs to be done
Leonhart17 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
This is the perfect ending and is now a part of my personal brain!canon. Great job!
Calzona-Rizzles1997 chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
I much enjoyed this story! It was extremely well written and the way you kept the characters in character was phenominal. Well done!
sandlinerica chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
more please! I want to see them kiss!
chawkchic chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Powerfully written
AnywhereElse chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
:( so terrible...but i loved it. very very well done. can't wait for part 3!
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »