Reviews for Make You Watch
kbecks41319 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Way to kill me with your words there, bud.

I didn't exactly like the ending, but knew we'd get something like that based on their past dealings with trauma and stuff. It's just them.

Can't wait to see how you take this on.
winegirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
As usual...fantastic! Your writing really is amazing. I would've liked to see the show go into their emotions after the trauma instead of brushing it off. It felt a little like the scene got cut short. So thank you. Now. Get back to writing and 'fixing' Jealousy. Sorry. You know I can't resist giving you a hard time.
AnywhereElse chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
i love it. i, too, thought that the ending was a bit ridiculous. i mean, a party? seriously? but i am looking forward to reading more!
anamatics chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Holy shit dude, glad that I took the time to read this on my lunch.

This was outstanding. I agree with you that the happy-fluffy-pony-party was a little Redic given the circumstances and was also offensive for me to watch, plus the 4th wall breaking with the racing thing annoyed me. No one in new England gives a shit about racing, it is a southern thing.

Regardless, this was awesome, really glad that you wrote it. I'm going to do a post-episode as well but alas, I am at work and therefore cannot work on it. This was too awesome, can't wait to see where you go with this.

Also let's get away from the angst and write some humor sometime duder,
herlovethawedthefrozenheart chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I too thought the ending was a bit ridiculous. It went "Oh hey Jane, I'm going to torture you both, rape and kill Maura in front of you and then kill you too." to YAY a surprise party!

Can't wait to see how you write this
Raiderslight chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Thank the lord it wasn't only me. I love this TV program but when it comes to showing the emotional consequences of what happens i have to say it lacks. After what they both went through i couldn't imagine a Birthday Party.

As usual loved the way you have written these characters. I know you have two on the go (Evolution & Jealousy) but i really want more of this one.
afret2010 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Now, now, don't hold back, just go ahead and give it to us with both barrels.

Damn girl, intense much!

I'm almost afraid to see what comes next. And yet I can't wait to read it ;-)
NinjaDriver chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I agree! Having the party after was unrealistic for me. On the side note we got to see more TGTGT! :D Hope you continue!
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6