Reviews for Halfway to Repentance
locheree chapter 8 . 2/12
I just finished reading and I loved it. I saw the "reviews" and I use the term loosely because people can be so judgmental about something when they won't have the courage to do what you did. Even I got the clue about parentage of little Edward. Why would Bella need to get dressed if she went to sleep fully clothed? Duh! Ignore those who felt the need to flame/give bad reviews or ask the very ignorant questions. I, as well as many others, I am sure, loved this story. Wish it could have been longer, but loved it none the less.
SliverFlick chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
*Sniff* I was upset with Edward's death but... Jacob? I can't swallow it. I'm not too bothered that Edward's dead, but if you could understand the hate I have for Jacob in Twilight ( less so in your story ) you'd let me be. I just... With every heavy breath I take and with every thought that Jacob plagues, I find myself on the verge of a maddening type of hate. Is it normal to have bile rise at the back of your throat at the mention of a book character?
Irrevocably-Edwards chapter 8 . 12/9/2013
I think it was a good story...people need to lighten up and get a life its just a story for fuck sake. No death threats here...well done darlin' ;)
Lulabell75 chapter 1 . 10/5/2013
I found your story through Kat's Historical, Period, and Futuristic twifics. I'm kind of into historical fics right now. After reading your warning, I've decided to not read this (yeah, I'm kinda one of those gals) but I had to let you know how much I appreciated your A/N at the beginning. And not strictly because you warned of non canon coupling. Really what I appreciated was how proud of your work you are, and that you are standing by your story no matter what anyone says. Good for you! It takes a lot, more than those of us that are just readers, to post these stories. To put yourself out there. I'll put this in my favorites and one day when I'm not caring about what kind of story I read, I'll pull it out. Deal?

Lula
My Friend Alice chapter 1 . 9/16/2013
Interesting concept...I'm eager to read more.
black rose a.k.a jane chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
i dont know why people are complaining this is a good story, shore they died but atleast this is a good death scene not a unrealistic and oh ok what moment
Aeawenlluin chapter 8 . 7/6/2013
Just read this and the bit about the response you have had. Can't believe people can be so rude about someone's work, Jeesh these people should calm down. Its. Just. Fiction!

I must admit I normally love a HEA ending and for that ending to be Edward and Bella together. But the ending for this story, though sad, rang true to the story and the times the story was set in. I really loved it and I like how Jacob accepts that Bella will never be quite whole without Edward but loves and supports her anyway.

Very good story!
snakydraky chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
i really like your writing style just a pity adward die d in the end but it happens it surprises me that you sort of managed to end it not all too sad

still liked the story anyway even though you killed my favourite character :p
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
thanks for the warning on the non e/b. The purpose for literature is an escape from realism so your "I only write realism" warning was useful. Didn't even bother reading this.
nikita89 chapter 8 . 2/1/2013
i like your story, seriously! not all story have happily ever after afterall :D
SurpriseEnding chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
LOVED IT!
AnastasiaCullen88 chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
Not gonna lie was a little gutted you decided to kill Edward :( especially because of the life he had, but this is realistic story to a certain degree... I guess and she would of been content with Jacob in my mind, not in love like with Edward but happy and comfortable and yeah still good writing.

Wow this doesn't sound very good does it :/ sorry I still loved the story just sad a lot of good people died and bad people lived but sometimes those kind of stories stick with you the most so I will still put this in my favorites.

Thanks for sharing x