Reviews for Shattered
JustEight chapter 35 . 7/17/2014
Words can't describe how excited I was to see the notification that this had updated in my email. I've gone back and read it several times over the last couple years- your writing has always been fantastic and I love the depth you brought to even the smallest things in ME2.
I'm sorry life hasn't been the kindest to you; homelessness and heart surgery sound like the hardest thing to deal with, and I hope things have gotten better for you.
Thank you for writing this, despite everything! The IFF scene and Tris' reaction was something I'd been avidly looking forward to, and every part of it was perfect- I did end up reading the chapter on Ao3, but all my previous reviews were here. P: It was everything I'd hoped for- I really love that you switched up the expected 'roles'. Was a great tribute to how well you've built out their trust and relationship as a whole.
I'll wait another two years if that's what you need. c: Thank you again for coming back and continuing! Forever one of my favorite stories written
A Handful of Words chapter 22 . 6/20/2013
Filler is great!

A lot of the times, when writing fanfiction, filler chapters help the author expand upon the story they want to tell, instead of just retreading old ground (at least in the case of video games). This chapter helped to expand upon Joker and Shepard's feelings and internal monologues quite well.

I really do love that Kasumi is rooting for them on the side lines. Her interactions with Joker are sweet and adorable.
A Handful of Words chapter 13 . 6/19/2013
The date was adorable, as was Kasumi's introduction. She is one of my favorite characters. Shame I have a 360...but not a Live connection...really need to save up to get a PC.

Anyway, Kasumi's voice and character was spot on! Though you did up an apostrophe on krogan, so it read krogan's instead of krogans. But I'm sure othets have pointed that out as well.
A Handful of Words chapter 12 . 6/19/2013
I do happen to like the term you used in describing the romance between these two. A...slowmance. very very gradual but...it builds. And it is wonderful to see.

And come to think of it, no one story I have read on here has ever really expressed Shepard's stress and fears towards Cerberus as utilitarian. (Ie being used simply as a means. Not having freedom, not getting to recruit who he wants or go where he wants). I really do like that viewpoint that Tris has. (Was he your in game "canon" Shepard or did he come about simply through this story?)
Kaadajin chapter 29 . 4/18/2013
Feels here, feels there, feels everywhere.
This fic makes me go from "OMG WHAT IS GOING-" to "awwwwwww nooooo it's too cuuuute" passing by "... am I blushing" and "oidushfuhfsdfgiorethgsdf".
I love how you respect the game, like it all could have actually happend. And novelized parts of the game, reinterpretations... Awesome. Simply huge and great and stuff. LOVE IT.
Kaadajin chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
%QOSIDH SDUFHSDjfd mqsiowfdcdf QjfkdDSf
This makes me completely crazy.
Garrus and his calibrations made me spit...
And "I don't. I don't like anyone. I hate everyone. I hate you."
IT FUCKING KILLED ME.
You're a fucking genius and your fic is one of the best thing that happened to me. Perfect. Awesome...
Kaadajin chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
/FANGIRLIIIIIINNNG
holY MOTHER OF CRAP THIS IS THE STUFF OF THE GODS MY HEART IS DANCING LIKE IT'S ST PATRICK'S DAY.
Kaadajin chapter 16 . 4/16/2013
Jesus fucking... You know those futters Joker feels? I feel them too.
:')
Kaadajin chapter 10 . 4/15/2013
Now I REALLY feel like playing the games again! Your descriptions and reinterpretations and simply the way it should be if it was made a movie or something. Perfect... I don't comment every chapter, sorry, but since I don't have lots of credits with my phone (I'm not sure how to say that in English, sorry) I copy the chapters in my notes with the wifi, read it, then delete it and do it all over again :'D but it's awesome and when I manage to make my friends play ME, when they tell me they love Joker (everybody loves Joker...) I'll show them this beauty... Thanks for you efforts, it's exquisite :{o
Kaadajin chapter 4 . 4/14/2013
Hah now I feel like playing it all again... It's really promising I absolutely love it, it's only been 4 chapters... I love the way you write and the characters kept their personality, it's funny but bitter sweet glarg, perfect...
Kaadajin chapter 3 . 4/14/2013
Aw. I waited until the third chapter to be sure I would like it (I'm getting quite hard to please after all I've read) but I don't know why I've waited this long. This promises to be an awesomely huge fic, and Joker/M!Shepard is seriously rare... Thanks for your efforts, I love it so far!
M-Angel 05 chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
Love the story! I couldn't review ue last chapter for some odd reason. I think I may have done so already. But I gave a Q. What's AO3?
Nick f chapter 22 . 10/23/2012
Omg this is so good I'm loveing it so far
M-Angel 05 chapter 34 . 10/16/2012
Awesome chapter. Cannot wait for the next one to come out...soon? I hope. :-)
Not Yet Knowing chapter 34 . 7/16/2012