Reviews for Answer In Food
Love Stories Fan chapter 1 . 6/19
Oh my god! XD ok, THIS was one unique lemon fic. How in character Goku's naive self could play out, it was perfect xD
"Those poor villagers" PFFFF
roku1397 chapter 1 . 3/15
This is a very profound way of presenting what could've happened during the early days of Goku and Chichi's marriage and sex life...
fhclause chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
This is really funny. Love it!
aangismyhomie chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Incredibly sexy and had me laughing out loud.
Ro Oeuvre Belvedere chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Out of all the Goku/Chi-Chi wedding night stories I've read, THIS was the most plausible. Sex does involve food sometimes, and our sweet Goku LOVES food.
Sarah1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
There is no pie

THEN PUT SOME THERE!

Favourite line in story.

And that's saying something.
guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Oh my god! The poor villagers!
That line will be with me forever. I hope you have others.
nixnbix chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Absolutely LOVED this fic. My sister and I also just started reading dbz fics. We are big goku/chichi fans.
Looking forward to more stories from you!
Halle chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This may be the funniest thing I have ever read! LOVED IT, and it is so in character for them both.
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Wow! I recently got my hands on Dragon Ball fics- i never read them before & thought to give it a try. Wow! that was interesting it was nice to see into what could have been starting newly wedded life for Goku-Chi & i must say Chi-chi has a lot of patience...hehe Her love seems to have overcome all. It was really funny n amusing to find Goku's such naive side. good work!
I would say don't stop here either make it two-shot or a sequel. I would be realy glad to see a chapter where Goku not only learns n grows from this experience but acknowledges Chi-chi's importance in his life involving his emotions.

I really had good time reading this fic.. thanx for sharing. All the best. :)
Sasukeluva 4eva chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
OHMYGOD, THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE MOST INGENIOUS PLOT I HAVE EVER READ FOR THIS PAIRING, LIKE, E.V.E.R.

I LAUGHED SO HARD THAT I CRIED! XD

YOUR WRITING IS FUCKING SUPERB, AND MY GOD, I HAVE NO WORDS.

I CANNOT DESCRIBE THE FEELS THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME.

UGGGHHH, THIS WAS SO IN CHARACTER THAT I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT THIS COULD BE CANON. SERIOUSLY INCREDIBLE.

MY LAUGHTER HAS YET TO DIE DOWN; I MUST READ THIS AGAIN FROM THE START, SO THAT I MAY LAUGH SOME MORE.

FUCKING AWESOME MAN. KUDOS.

YOU ARE MY NEW FAVOURITE AUTHOR FOR THIS BOOTIFUL SHIP, FERSERIOUS NINDATTEBAYO.

OHMYFUCKINGGOD, DYINGGGGG *wheezes from laughing too hard*

No words. I have no words.

Kindest regards,

Rin
Nadesko chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
It was hilirious! XD
Chaotic Reflections chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
NICE. You totally blew my mind! You gotta write more of this, hopefully with some Goku and Chichi ;)
Sarrina-Wolf-Chick chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Not even gonna lie, this is probably how it happened. Great story!
Katniss88 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
OH. MY. FUCKIN. GOD. Dude, u r so hilarious! When goku was like, "Just nod and hope she let's you put your pants back on" oh my god that absolutely KILLED me! I fell off of my damn bed laughing! And it's at least a foot off the floor! This was the funniest dbz story I have read in quite a while! You should write so much more! I see lots and lots of ice cream, chocolate, and hot sauce. MAKE IT WORK