Reviews for Answer In Food
Bunny-CarrotHunter chapter 1 . 6/19/2016
Oh my god! XD ok, THIS was one unique lemon fic. How in character Goku's naive self could play out, it was perfect xD
"Those poor villagers" PFFFF
roku1397 chapter 1 . 3/15/2016
This is a very profound way of presenting what could've happened during the early days of Goku and Chichi's marriage and sex life...
fhclause chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
This is really funny. Love it!
aangismyhomie chapter 1 . 7/6/2015
Incredibly sexy and had me laughing out loud.
Ro Oeuvre Belvedere chapter 1 . 6/5/2015
Out of all the Goku/Chi-Chi wedding night stories I've read, THIS was the most plausible. Sex does involve food sometimes, and our sweet Goku LOVES food.
Sarah1 chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
There is no pie

THEN PUT SOME THERE!

Favourite line in story.

And that's saying something.
guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Oh my god! The poor villagers!
That line will be with me forever. I hope you have others.
nixnbix chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
Absolutely LOVED this fic. My sister and I also just started reading dbz fics. We are big goku/chichi fans.
Looking forward to more stories from you!
Halle chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
This may be the funniest thing I have ever read! LOVED IT, and it is so in character for them both.
rei-intro-rini chapter 1 . 6/28/2013
Wow! I recently got my hands on Dragon Ball fics- i never read them before & thought to give it a try. Wow! that was interesting it was nice to see into what could have been starting newly wedded life for Goku-Chi & i must say Chi-chi has a lot of patience...hehe Her love seems to have overcome all. It was really funny n amusing to find Goku's such naive side. good work!
I would say don't stop here either make it two-shot or a sequel. I would be realy glad to see a chapter where Goku not only learns n grows from this experience but acknowledges Chi-chi's importance in his life involving his emotions.

I really had good time reading this fic.. thanx for sharing. All the best. :)
Sasukeluva 4eva chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
OHMYGOD, THIS IS SERIOUSLY THE MOST INGENIOUS PLOT I HAVE EVER READ FOR THIS PAIRING, LIKE, E.V.E.R.

I LAUGHED SO HARD THAT I CRIED! XD

YOUR WRITING IS FUCKING SUPERB, AND MY GOD, I HAVE NO WORDS.

I CANNOT DESCRIBE THE FEELS THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN ME.

UGGGHHH, THIS WAS SO IN CHARACTER THAT I HONESTLY BELIEVE THAT THIS COULD BE CANON. SERIOUSLY INCREDIBLE.

MY LAUGHTER HAS YET TO DIE DOWN; I MUST READ THIS AGAIN FROM THE START, SO THAT I MAY LAUGH SOME MORE.

FUCKING AWESOME MAN. KUDOS.

YOU ARE MY NEW FAVOURITE AUTHOR FOR THIS BOOTIFUL SHIP, FERSERIOUS NINDATTEBAYO.

OHMYFUCKINGGOD, DYINGGGGG *wheezes from laughing too hard*

No words. I have no words.

Kindest regards,

Rin
Nadesko chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
It was hilirious! XD
Chaotic Reflections chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
NICE. You totally blew my mind! You gotta write more of this, hopefully with some Goku and Chichi ;)
Sarrina-Wolf-Chick chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Not even gonna lie, this is probably how it happened. Great story!
Katniss88 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
OH. MY. FUCKIN. GOD. Dude, u r so hilarious! When goku was like, "Just nod and hope she let's you put your pants back on" oh my god that absolutely KILLED me! I fell off of my damn bed laughing! And it's at least a foot off the floor! This was the funniest dbz story I have read in quite a while! You should write so much more! I see lots and lots of ice cream, chocolate, and hot sauce. MAKE IT WORK