Reviews for Nightlight
izzyg2017 chapter 30 . 7/1
Argh Dom is so dumb...
JujuGrace chapter 75 . 6/20/2015
read it in a matter of hours. I missed the newer characters that you didn't know about but it was wonderful. you displayed Dom Letty and the rest of the gang beautifully. I wish Paul was here to see the success and love he helped create. we are a family because of the movies, and from now on its all #forpaul #fastfamily #f&f
Guest chapter 68 . 4/6/2015
Finally!. Finally an actual apology from Dom! And it only took him like two months! Wow! He's slow.

A better apology would have been specific-like "I'm sorry Letty. Sorry for taking you for granted. Sorry for thinking I could make decisions for you. Sorry for making it so that you were alone when you were pregnant and when our daughter was born. I know I can never get those years back and can never make it up to you, but I swear, Letty, I am not that same man. I won't ever leave you or our daughter ever again and I'm done making decisions for you. From now on its just and me and our daughte, together, no matter what!"
Guest chapter 68 . 4/6/2015
You really should have shown us Dom's words of pain and regret instead of just saying that Letty heard them. Convince me that Dom isn't just a selfish bastard who left his loyal long time girlfriend over her express wishes! Convince me that even though he moved on to a new woman shockingly quickly after Letty's death, that he's really in love with letty and has learned his lesson!
Guest chapter 67 . 4/6/2015
Sigh. Still waiting for an apology from Dom. He still doesn't think he did anything wrong leaving Letty. Even now after thinking she was dead and finding out that he missed the birth of his own daughter-he still thinks he was right to leave her. No regret at all! Wow. He's an idiot!
Guest chapter 66 . 4/6/2015
Yeah. Letty and Dom just made up because of some good sex. Cause that fixes everything. Like Dom breaking his vows to Letty and abandoning her ass. And leaving her pregnant and alone. But of course, Dom gets everything he wants and life is perfect for the man who gets to make as many mistakes as he can because everyone always fucking forgives him. Why Letty trusts him to not run out on her and their daughter is unclear to me. What happens next time Dom decides they are safer without him? Letty loses her boyfriend and consuela loses her father. Because Dom sure as hell hasnt apologized or even stated hat he knows he was wrong... He hasn't changed at all...
Guest chapter 34 . 4/6/2015
Barely a dave. Still agree with LEON. If Dom cheats Letty needs to leave him, for good! If she really trusted him she wouldnt have to give him an ultimatum at all!
Guest chapter 33 . 4/6/2015
Lol! Are you like twelve years old?! Letty says if you cheat on me, no sex for one year? How about, if you cheat on me, we're through?! Why would she tell him no sex for a year? That makes it sound like she would remain in a relationship with him with no sex for a year. If he cheats on her, she will know he doesn't love her or respect her and should dump his Cheating ass and find a new hot guy to love!
Theydontknowaboutme chapter 75 . 3/14/2015
this is truely the best fast and furious fanfiction ive ever read. The back stoty is phenomenal , the amount of details, and how accurate it was. You stayed true to the franchise. By far the best fast and furious fanfiction on here .
francis17pr chapter 75 . 8/6/2014
Was okay
Guest chapter 31 . 6/28/2014
I feel like that is not fair to dom he dido nothing for her to disearn her trust and she still doesn't trust him that is her fault not his she has trust issues and she needs to deal with them
Rosie329 chapter 3 . 7/2/2013
Awe so that's how dom n letty names began love it!
Rosie329 chapter 2 . 7/2/2013
Rosie329 chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
Awe.. Just started to read this fic... Love that it starts with dom n letty young and dom noticing her.. Love meant to be...
Guest chapter 54 . 6/8/2013
These are scenes that should have been in the film but was taken out cause i remember seeing them on youTube. maybe they should use them in Fast7 as part of flashes coming back to Letty as she starts getting her memory back. well if she gets it back.