Reviews for Tenterhooks
rosalie2022 chapter 15 . 3/6/2013
i love the story so far...Do you plan to finish it
Guest chapter 15 . 9/27/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
destructive secret chapter 15 . 5/5/2012
Please tell me you are going to finish this story! Please?...
Regin chapter 15 . 4/27/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
mynxi chapter 15 . 11/29/2011
Wow you are an awesome writer! I hope you'll continue the story. I see it's been about a month or so since you updated but this is really good! Not sure why you don't have more love here. Great job!

xoxoxoxxo

M
Bell 1 chapter 15 . 11/18/2011
I'm enjoying this story, however, you really could use a beta. Your story is okay as it is, however, there are several areas from the beginning to here that are hard to understand because of either missing or misspelled words, or poor grammar. There is a group on Facebook called Beta Babes and Grammar Gropers where you might be able to find a beta or you can try finding a beta on ffn under beta readers, search for beta readers, choose the category. Twilight alone has over 6,000 registered beta readers.
PaulaB87 chapter 15 . 10/26/2011
i liked the chapter am egerly awaiting the next one
lynne0731 chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
loved it!
NatalieLynn chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
Oh me, oh my! Oh wow, wow, wow! That was PERFECTLY done for my taste. You sure made my toes curl!

As for our human killer, why do I think Peter is going to recognize the man's scent on that hunk of dirt as being that of a certain male colleague with an unhealthy fascination for Bella? Maybe the wife he's afraid to divorce is his partner in crime? Or maybe I just can't let go of how much the guy creeps me out. I think it's the way he was fascinated with Bella's feelings as she faced her potential death that did it for me. I guess I'll have to wait and see.
NatalieLynn chapter 14 . 10/25/2011
LOL! Oh that Peter! Telling the smarmy prof Bella was sleping with him and his wife had to b th hightlight of his trip to Forks. :) That guyis seriously creepy anyway, so I'm glad he stepped in, it just would have been nice for poor Bella's reputation if he'd used a different cover story. "She's my brother's girlfriend," would have worked very nicely. At any rate, I gather Bella was clueless about the pack. Good idea of Jasper's to call on them for help. I wonder who the new vampire wandering through town is and why they're there...
lavyalice chapter 15 . 10/25/2011
i liked all the lemon was great, besides with a sexy major can not be a bad lemon .. i think the murderer is the professor. update soon... i love your story
NatalieLynn chapter 13 . 10/25/2011
Wonderful! This chapter lived up to its predecessor. Aside from evading her direct question about whether he was there for her by answering as if she meant just for that moment when by her resulting embaressent she obviously meant as his mate, he did pretty much say she was indeed his mate when he stated that his mate was here. Bella really needs to listen to the subtlety of his wording at moments like this.
NatalieLynn chapter 12 . 10/25/2011
My favorite chapter yet! He's admitting to himself flat out that Bella is his mate, he can't leave her, and while he feels love for Alice, he's no longer in love with her. I must say that I do feel really bad for Alice. Forsomeone who is used to seeing everything in advance, being blindsided by something as major as losing your husband to another woman, even worse another woman you counted as your best friend, has got to just about destroy your heart. As for Miss Bella, I am so glad to see her feelings for Edward turn to righteous anger and the overwhelming need to care for her true mate who is obviously hurting so bad come out in full force.
NatalieLynn chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
Stuid FFn kees logging me out. This was from me-

Hey! At least one half of that mated pair understands what the girl is going through. Char has it pegged pretty spot on.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/25/2011
Hey! At least one half of that mated pair understands what the girl is going through. Char has it peggd pretty spot on.