Reviews for Lily's Son
Unknown chapter 9 . 9/20
Hey...hope that you will update...
Are you going to continue its been 4 years
I can tell this fic is going to be sad
I really lobe this story
Chocolateaddict chapter 9 . 8/4
Please please please update the story
are you planing on completing it?
Xian chapter 9 . 5/13
Somwhwat similar experience?
rowenasheir chapter 9 . 5/2
LP takes harry out of Hogwarts (Beaubaton or even better the US, the magic world learn that HP defeated LV when LV steals the Philosophers stone but not before AD gets theresees Dave and is told the truth of what happened that night.
JP and Dave are no longer the center of attention, JP realises he has been lauding the wrong child. And now LP and HP want nothing to do with Britain.
Gothazon chapter 9 . 4/3
AWE! OMG I JUST WANNA TAKE HARRY AND HOLD HIM TIGHT AND PROTECT HIM FROM ALL THOSE MEANIES! PLEEEEASE tell me you are continuing this!
Katie chapter 9 . 1/20
you should update again i want to read what happens next. like what Sirius needed to talk to him about.
God is Gracious chapter 9 . 11/23/2015
Oh dear, poor Harry and you
power214063 chapter 9 . 10/28/2015
When will they find out the truth about who the boy who lived is? Please update the story
patronusquill chapter 9 . 6/2/2015
I am so sorry about your experience!By the way,love the 't wait for the next chapter!
lax23-nitty-book chapter 9 . 5/19/2015
I hope you'll be able to finisht his story!
XxgirlblunderxX chapter 9 . 2/27/2015
UPPPPPDAAAATTTTEEEE ! Please im begging u update this is a really good story n i admit at first i was not going to read this story cuz of the few chapters n lately all the good HP fanfics cut off when the story starts taking place n i didnt want to be put down by another unfinished book but I guess it happend anyways. :(