Reviews for As the Skies Open
Guest chapter 10 . 3h
who the what?!
Drunken Hamster chapter 34 . 4/18
Absolutely fantastic retelling of HTTYD with Fem!Hiccup

Though I always wonder why nobody has Fem!Hiccup and Fem!Astrid with HiccStrid n stuff. I guess it's because there weren't any gays back then?

IDK, either way, good fic :] the extra scene/chapter was REALLY cool, I think they should've added something like that to the movie, would've given it a much appreciated layer of extra depth.

Faving you and the story BTW.
ivanganev1992 chapter 34 . 4/13
ch 34 end
Awsome , too bad that the language barier is stil unboken even from hicup te engeneer fast learner .
ivanganev1992 chapter 31 . 4/8
ch 31

Hitting the joinys , the chin , poison arrows , spikes choking the qeen . could do iyt and th nightmare burning the eyes , or aid . Nadder flame to slice the wings , scrill lkightning to fry the brain or slice the wings . and bewiderbeast's or giant like big trees blades from any kind to puncture the flesh . And later all resurces that offers the qeen .
ivanganev1992 chapter 27 . 4/8
ch 27

More or less Stoic called Toothles only dragob , demob , but not the dragon's name . until even later liking him more . but stil little mistrust might limnger in him .
ivanganev1992 chapter 20 . 4/8
ch 20

Well techinchly the grows , warbles and whatever noisesand postures are looking like not inteligent speaking , but that is his language and learning to talk human language could be insanely hard with the limited noises witch should be modifed and making wide range in the human hearing diapason streching them and than it could than try to mix them and make a actual talk . And the same with the overtones whitch are needed to be learned from a human to talk and define the one overtune from the other . To see those noises as talking .
ivanganev1992 chapter 18 . 4/8
ch 18
And finaly she asked for the language . . Will she learn that hard draconese ?
ivanganev1992 chapter 16 . 4/8
ch 16

well it was nice once again.
ivanganev1992 chapter 12 . 4/8
ch 12

well that was very nice . really nice . But still she didn't tried to ask the dragon to teach her his language . or teaching him to read and write as a way to comunicate . And thelimitss of the dragon's inteligence . whitch I know are equal as the humanss from tons stories but You havae your opinion I have mine .
ivanganev1992 chapter 9 . 4/8
ch 9

Beautiful , really .
ivanganev1992 chapter 6 . 4/7
ch 6

I wonder if there is the secret flying cobra . Dauther of the Red Death , potentually changing it's forms .
ivanganev1992 chapter 5 . 4/7
ch 5

By the way Fishlegs might havve storioes for Night furies or legend . but here is the real facts awaiting . And by the way Hic's soul .
ivanganev1992 chapter 4 . 4/7
ch 4

Wel that was a basic telepathical dialogue . I hope for real understanding . but I know the ends .
3546567668787 chapter 34 . 3/30
H
orca3553 chapter 34 . 2/18
Really great story I love it.