Reviews for Salvation: Our Love, Our Legacy
Runner043 chapter 150 . 11/20/2012
Hi, Michelle. Good to see you back to writing again. I hope that means you are doing better after losing your father.

I've just got myself caught up on this story. Wonderful ending. Looking forward to your next one.
FicreaderT chapter 150 . 7/6/2012
I'm sad to see it end, and will anxiously await the next one!
kimber1461 chapter 150 . 7/6/2012
So glad Steve has his family back intact! I feel really bad for Caroline.
moonjat54 chapter 150 . 7/6/2012
I am glad that this story had a happy ending and now we have to see if Caroline's issues can come to a happy conclusion. Thanks for the story and it is nice to have you back writing again.
Raefhn chapter 150 . 7/6/2012
so my computer logged me out and I dodn't realize it; that last post from guest was me fyi! ;)
Guest chapter 150 . 7/6/2012
Yay, good ending for the McGarrett's. Not such a good ending fot the William's but it will happen for them... I hope!
As always, wonderful stories!
Lily Bowen-Brown chapter 150 . 7/6/2012
Good job. Love it. Am looking forward to the next story in the series.
Guest chapter 150 . 7/5/2012
In your A/N, you mean "now complete", right?
francis2 chapter 150 . 7/5/2012
Thank you for this great story. Loved it!
francis2 chapter 148 . 7/5/2012
Hehe, good trick! A second chip wouldn't have been suspected or found.
FicreaderT chapter 149 . 7/5/2012
Another great chapter. I'm glad Steve got to take care of Andrews himself and that everyone is okay. Obviously there are always more bad guys out there lurking, but I'm hoping they are finally done with the Kasavich family for good. What a ride, though!
FicreaderT chapter 148 . 7/5/2012
Loved it when Steve snuck up on Andrews, I can imagine the expressions on everyone's faces!
moonjat54 chapter 149 . 7/5/2012
A most satisfying fight with the proper outcome. Go Steve! I am a bit surprised that Sam was able to contain herself and not shoot Andrews anyway but she didn't want to spoil Steve's fun. Andrews is going to wish she had shot him dead by the time the courts get through with him.
moonjat54 chapter 148 . 7/5/2012
Somehow I only got notice of the next chapter...however I was clever enough to know that I had missed something and backtracked...lol. Good for Steve, he knew that Andrews would suspect a chip. Now I do hope that Andrews is a lousy shot and this one missed Steve. Andrews really underestimated his enemy this time.
kimber1461 chapter 149 . 7/5/2012
Great chapter! I could see Steve and Andrews fighting!