Reviews for Circles
TheEternalVictor chapter 3 . 4/21
I really like this story. A sexy first chapter, an interesting middle (jerky Beck ) and a good ending. (Tori has her own scissors). Greatwork. I love reading Jori fics. Jori Forever!
to tell u d truth i dnt lyk dis ending i really wanted Jade to fight back and punch those stupid guys till dey land in d hospital but anyway gud job i luvd d story
Cassie Noir chapter 3 . 10/27/2013
Amazing story!
Jori-Is-Life chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Read it twice...awesome
JoriReader chapter 3 . 4/22/2013
I liked this story :)
Guest chapter 3 . 4/18/2013
This is seriously on of THE BEST stories I have ever read so PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Update soon. Or atleast make a sequel.
HellYeahFeels chapter 3 . 2/2/2013
I love this story! Good job! I'm an author too and I gotta say this is one of the best Jori stories I've read so far. Love it! :)
Quinntana2 chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
This story is beautiful. Great job.
TimelessReader chapter 3 . 12/16/2012
like how this turned out as well.
Elimere chapter 3 . 10/29/2012
This is a pretty heavy story. Particularly if you are going through what Jade is, even if only a small part. It's so touching and sweet. I don't know if you will continue it or not, but even unfinished this is still a moving fic. Impressive.
Nouf chapter 2 . 8/28/2012
AWWWWWWWWW. The ending honestly made my heart warm.
Nouf chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Oh my God. So I spent forever looking for a fic like this, and when I finally found a perfectly and beautifully written one, it's only 3 chapters? Are you serious? Pleeeeaaassseeee, I beg of you, make it longer. I beg of you. It's perfect.
jeri81798 chapter 3 . 3/28/2012
I love this story :D
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
fuckin good !
EmzieisME chapter 3 . 10/25/2011
This is probably one of the best fanfics ive read! I love how you could of finished the fic after any of the 3 chapters but i still felt like i needed more. Excellent ending by the way! I just want to kill them bullies. It just shows what stupid school kids can be like. Anyway this is brillant! :)