Reviews for Filth
Guest chapter 1 . 10/8/2018
So glad I stumbled upon this! :)
Oddric chapter 1 . 6/9/2018
Yo, tbh I'd read six sequels to this. You wrote it beautifully, and I have it in my head that Matthew and Mary go running across the front to find Sibyl afterwards.

But great piece, hits all the spots. Especially like the way you focussed on Mary's comforts relative to Matthew's, and the simple pleasure of being clean and how it affected him.
fanaticdA chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
This... could be a story.
Wonderful.
Lady Etiquette chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I just read this at the recommendation of another reader. It was terrific. Thank you! :)
Chloes-Cheese chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
I just really enjoyed this. Even though you described it as au and of course it doesn't fit with how the show ended up but you know what? I wish this had happened. And it managed to be in keeping with their characters and who they are. I really enjoyed this little excursion.
Good job you. This was well written and I just loved picturing this happening.
luvgoround chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
So wish this had been the scene in the show than what we got. No Lavinia. Just Mary and Matthew loving and wanting each other, and her finding him in the battlefield in France, couldn't have been more perfect scenario. I think JF needs to hire you as a writer consultant. He needs more romance in his shows, esp. for these two.
Love it!
Anon chapter 1 . 9/11/2012
This is good! It's a nice reprieve for him.
thejacinthsong chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
This was exceptionally poignant. Thank you.
firelight3000 chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
She really doesn't care about that blouse does she :P great story
Office Romance chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
Beautifully written. I love it!
That'sLadySeaMonsterToYou chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I loved this. So adorable!

I was waiting for him to mention Lavinia and ruin everything but I much rather preferred the happy adorable cuteness!

Thanks so much for brightening up Matthew's war days!

-Lady SM
westwingnut221 chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
I don't care how thin the premise was, that was delicious.
GeneHuntress chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
What a lovely one-shot. And that man does have beautiful eyes ... *sigh*

Thanks for writing and sharing. :)
Ella Beau chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
That was friggin awesome! Really great
twilightmecrazii chapter 1 . 10/3/2011