Reviews for Chronicles of the Burger Marines
Robofin117 chapter 70 . 10/5/2014
These stories were one of the funniest pieces of fanfiction that I have ever read. Keep it up.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
Guest chapter 70 . 8/28/2014
I NEED MORE!
I READ THE WHOLE STORY IN TWO HOURS! IT COULDNT QUWENCH MY HUNGER FOR MORE BADASS TALES OF FOOD! MORE MORE MORE!
PLEAS SAY ME THAT YOU ONLY HAVE A EXTENDED HIATUS OR AN WRITERS BLOCK!
Just call me ZS chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
I find this series hilarious btw, and fully enjoy the idea of the Burger Marines. 3
You know, I agree with you on the fluff change. Games Workshop talked a lot about how this would give Necron players more customization as far as the lore behind their army goes. However, like you mentioned, it gets rid of the unrelenting and silent-death march part about them that made them so bad ass! I mean, the part about envoys and not attacking certain factions I find completely ludicrous.

I mean, there is an easier way to do this without breaking fluff so f***in hard. Simply make it that instead of there being these several lords/Overlords who maintain their memories and bullshit, have it that only the STRONG willed of the necrons lords (such as say, leaders of individual tomb worlds) have slight character quirks. Like make it so say, this one lord finds particular satisfaction when he slaughters human worlds and the Imperium, maybe due to some annoying resistance they put up upon his awakening? OR one lord who say, see's the orks as a rather virulant plague that has infested his tomb world so completely over the millenia what little he can recall of rage and hatred as emotions overwhelm him in his earge to eradicate them.

And the tyranids, the necrons are f***ing death machines of DEATH! They HATE ALL living things. Instead of the f***ing 'The tyranids are coming the tyranids are coming!', the Necron lords who encounter the Tyranids seem them as the ultimate manifestation of what they hate, beings or life, and who are completely useless to the C'tans Red Harvest do to the individual tyranids not having souls! Why not make them see the threat that if the tyranids consume all life in the galaxy, there will be nothing left for the Red Harvest! So instead of a "Rally against the Tyranids!" reaction, have them have a "It's is the manifestation of everything my un-life and dark gods stand for...EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!EX-!" reaction...
Sorry if I've wasted your time and you don't really care whatsoever anymore '
Sir.Bears.A.Lot chapter 70 . 4/10/2014
Can you have the Anrgy Marine's in the story?
GuesssWho chapter 28 . 12/28/2013
I'm Brian and so is my wife!
GuesssWho chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
LOL Brilliant
Guest chapter 70 . 11/28/2013
Nice. I like your story here. Please continue.
Guest chapter 65 . 11/28/2013
This is not worthless! This is awesome, and you are awesome for writing this. My prescription to fix depression is an overflow of raw awesome. Look into Gurren Lagann and other things filled with pure awesome. Warhammer is not enough awesome for this due to other factors in it's backstory. Good luck, and I hope you get writing again soon. At the time of this writing, it has been roughly 14 and a half months. Please don't be dead.
Guest chapter 59 . 11/28/2013
Guest chapter 28 . 11/27/2013
Awesome.
Guest chapter 27 . 11/26/2013
Nice.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/25/2013
Even SPACE MARINES can be Bronies. Wouldn't surprise me. And Orks. Well, it's Orks, so it's good.
Guest chapter 17 . 11/24/2013