Reviews for This Is My Daddy
MoJo40 - Ffaddward chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Awww, that was so sweet
grabadietcoke chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
I like evil Alice. Gives her another dimension beyond shopping-addicted Alice or Bella Barbie-Alice. I also like that Bella didn't just cower down and take her crap. She's allowed to move on, nothing wrong with that. The fact that she has to give Alice any visitation is crap but I liked that she tried to stay mature on that point.
CynMar Rom chapter 4 . 4/30/2012
ouchie with darling Alice.. who the heck does she thinks she is? obviously she didn't go through the grieving process that good... js

I loved everything else though :)

Much love!
twilightmom96 chapter 4 . 4/24/2012
i like it
vmmv182 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
waiting for more
alisapay1 chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
I am liking this story so far but Alice is such a bitch! I'm thinking Edward could have said a little something something to put her in her place! Looking forward to more! Thanks for writing!
XxInkSpotxX chapter 4 . 4/15/2012
This...this is a beautiful piece of art I absolutely adore it
MDtwiwriter chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
Everything was going well and then up pops the devil. I've been having a love/hate relationship with the Alice characters in fics lately. This one seems to be no exception. I can't believe she sued for custody...b*tch.
myhubbyissoedward chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Great story so far .how often are you going to write?
HockeyChick10 chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Alyssa is adorable. I loved the drive in trip :)

Anxiously awaiting the Seattle trip.
gabby1017 chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
So glad you updated... was waiting for more of the story.
tlwatkins chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
l liked the chapter.. but I hate to see Bella and Alice like this..
EdwardBellaRenesmeCullen chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
I want to ask are this Bella and Edward story they will end up together. I want to know before I continued read this story. I dont want to read if annoy Emmett and bella together Ewww ugly pairing ever.
shebasue chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Aw heck! You made me cry. This is a wonderful story, very well written!
stephi910 chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
well alice was def a primo bitch...it's been what, 3 years since emmett passed, bella is entitled to start seeing someone else...a court would laugh that someone was suing for custody because the mother was dating again, was in an exclusive relationship, and was with a cop.

looking forward to the next chapter, hoping to see some more edward/bella/alyssa time!
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »