Reviews for This Is My Daddy
shebasue chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Aw heck! You made me cry. This is a wonderful story, very well written!
stephi910 chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
well alice was def a primo bitch...it's been what, 3 years since emmett passed, bella is entitled to start seeing someone else...a court would laugh that someone was suing for custody because the mother was dating again, was in an exclusive relationship, and was with a cop.

looking forward to the next chapter, hoping to see some more edward/bella/alyssa time!
cullenmeadow chapter 4 . 4/12/2012
Oh my - what a character Alice is! Enjoying this story thanks :)
hell1sempty chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
God they're so cute (: both Edward and bella and Edward and Alyssa. You're doing great so far :p
hell1sempty chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
I'm so in love with this story, for real. I can't wait to read More!
songii chapter 3 . 4/4/2012
Cute
cutelilblonde1245 chapter 3 . 3/12/2012
great story
grabadietcoke chapter 3 . 2/26/2012
This was such a great line:

"Well, I didn't want to make it sound like less than it is. It's important and I want us to take our time and do this right."

I am glad they are talking and her fear is so real but at the same time, so is his argument. Doesn't she deserver and wouldnt' Emmett want?

When he saw the flash of Emmett in his daughter's smile, that was really touching!
grabadietcoke chapter 2 . 2/26/2012
I liked it - I like that they are talking and that maybe there's a connection for them through their shared loss.
barbarito chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Omg! So sweet!
djsmommie chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
well I can tell you from pure experience those little princesses have a mind of their own (oh and those damn Polly pockets can hide ANYWHERE)

thanks for the update loving it
BurchGirl chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
LOVE! More please!

And btw - loved the interaction with Lyss. Beautiful start to their relationship. ;)
HockeyChick10 chapter 3 . 2/24/2012
Glad they are taking it slow. That makes me very happy. Alyssa is so adorable :)
one of eddie's girls chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Awe Liz this is so cute... And prince Polly playing Edward is adorable.
deranged-dreamer chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
im ready or green eyed babies now.

he will be a great dad