Reviews for This Is My Daddy
EllieJ chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Hi,

Is it weird that I cried in the end of this story ? It was so beautiful and well written that I couldn't contain myself. And I totally think you should continue this story because there is so much more and I want to read more and more. Oh and congratulations for the second place ! I really think you deserved first so I'm a little curious to see which ended up in first. I loved when Edward said that the motivation for Emmett was to make the world safer for his little girl. So SWEET ! I'm looking forward to read more.

COngratulations because this is an amazing story !

Ellie
MaryKitty chapter 2 . 1/15/2012
Glad to see you continuing the story!

can't wait for more
2loveybunnies chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Aw this is so sad for Bella and Alyssa! Very touching and sweet how she deals with her father's loss. Curious about Edward...is he gay? Ha ha, it's just that the pink shirt and leather jacket kind of threw me!

I would love to read more of this...
twilover76 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Yes! I want more!

I like these characters and definitely think you should continue this story :)

I think Edward can help heal them both!
twitina chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
You should definitely continue this. I can really picture Emmett as a soldier. And what a cute daddy he would have been.

Glad you shared the link!
bluebrise chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Love it! Alyssa is adorable and I was already in tears by the time I reached the end of the chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
hippie starr chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
I'm a but confused about one thing ... Alyssa said that Emmett gave Bella a ring and that they were supposed to get married. But then Emmetts tombstone referred to him as a husband. I guess it could be a case of giving him the title he and Bella rightfully wanted him to have ...

Poor little Lyss broke me heart. I had to give my own little Lissie a hug afterwards. (I know it's odd that while we spell Alyssa with a 'y' we use an 'i' when spelling her nicknames ;)

I almost skipped this one since it was labeled as Spanish rather than English. Glad I checked it out anyways.

I hope you continue the story. I would like to see how Edward and Bella find their way. Edward may think that Bella already belongs to another. But just like Bella told Alyssa that Emmett would want her to be happy he would want Bella to be happy. Who better to do than someone who Emmett knew and trusted?
Longing to Write chapter 1 . 10/28/2011
Wow, so far I can see this story will make me cry. Can't way to read more.

Do you know that it is listed as Spanish instead of English? if you hadn't mentioned in the a/n of Seattle's Most (when it is complete I will be reading and reviewing) I wouldn't have checked it out. I often read the first chapter to see if I would like a fic before putti g it on alert.
rainbabie chapter 1 . 9/21/2011
Love it and definitely want more! Congrats on 2nd place!
alli62 chapter 1 . 9/16/2011
Okay, I totally cried my eyes out with this one. It's really good.
barbarito chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This is fantastic and I would love to read more!
Decca31 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Loved it. Nearly made me cry at my desk, the poor little thing.
HockeyChick10 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Seriously? I have tears running down my face. So good.
MaryKitty chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
id read more for sure!
bspest04 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
love love love it! i want more :)
93 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 Next »