Reviews for LND, POTO, and Finding Nemo the Musical?
Magdalena Rossino chapter 4 . 7/15/2013
me: /-. faceplam
Magdalena Rossino chapter 1 . 7/15/2013
this is actually really funny
... I don't even know how I got here
TheCanadianPotato chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Haha, this is kind of funny.

And Erik is the Phantom, the reviewer who asked.
Mew Sakura the Cyniclon chapter 4 . 8/6/2012
I kinda don't really understand this fanfic, but it's pretty interesting so far. Keep up the good work, I can't wait for the next chapter. _
Mew Sakura the Cyniclon chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Yay! This fanfic is kinda weird, but I still like it. And just outta curiosity, who is Erik in the Phantom of the Opera? Anyway great story! _
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Yay! I was smiling the whole time!

The only thing I will have you consider is to add what exactly the characters are doing. Like... what is Marlin/Eric doing while Nemo/Gustave is jumping up and down saying 'time for school! time for school', as an example. So far, reading this it almost seems like they are just standing there with puppets, singing and... that's it... I know, it's more to write out and more work, but it's just a suggestion... other then that, yay!

I was listening to this on my way home on the plane, and I started thinking about this story.

Yeah, I'm kind of happy I was born when Lion King was first released... lucky me! And I'm going to see it again with my mom and aunt sometime this week...

It's worth seeing in 3D. I almost thought it would kind of 'ruin my childhood memory' but it didn't! It made it better!

I see you found my Lion King one shot XD. I'm writing another Lion King story, I put the first chapter up! Yayayayay! I like the Lion King!

Okay... this review is toooooooo long so... uh bye. XD
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 3 . 9/17/2011
This part of the movie made me cry. :( So sad... I think there are two places where I still almost cry!

Please continue... XD
BroadwayFanGirl91 chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Well... BFG91 says... 'Wahoo yay! On with the show! Oops... Bathroom wait!'

Please continue...
SparklyPinkKitty chapter 2 . 9/14/2011

BroadwyFanGirl91 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
This... Has completed my day. I like this so far... I was kinda hoping Christine would be Dory and then either or Raoul or Erik would be Marlin ( I am a MarlinxDory shipper that's why...) but its your story, and it's going to be great! I can't wait for more!

Thanks for putting up my story at the beginning... Hope more people will read it.

BFG91. :)