Reviews for The SENN Channel Presents
naughtynati chapter 5 . 4/11
Without a doubt, this was one of the best stories I've read in awhile ;)
Charlie0925 chapter 5 . 2/21
FLUFFING HELL THAT WAS HOT! YUM! ;o)
Sir Shirkin chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
This... I quite enjoyed this. Oh yes. Spock's reactions at first, and then his guilty pleasure, a devious secret... quite intriguing to see his usual Vulcan control slip a little ;3 The last chapter was, by far, the best D I can only imagine Kirk's reaction to Spock 'snapping'. Beautiful.
just wow chapter 5 . 7/6/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Scotty, Bones, you sly sneaky dogs you! XD Omg, you are a genius, you know that right!? Never in a million years would I have thought up a Star Trek ficy like this! Haha, using the security cams? Where in the hell did you discover that!? Haha, I LOVED IT.
Nichalia chapter 5 . 4/1/2014
7 times! What! And sneaky Bones and Scotty... Like family but better and more meddlesome.
Luxuria Vanagloria Azzarox chapter 5 . 3/14/2014
Hmm... Lemme guess... It was Bones and Scotty, aye? XD.. OH GODS. WAO. XD. I DUNNO WHETHER I SHOULD LAUGH HYSTERICALLY or scream like a fangirl but I think I'm doing both, anyway. I love the story :D
nhrc chapter 5 . 1/25/2014
This story was 100% pure sex! You turned me into a putty as well!
nhrc chapter 4 . 1/24/2014
oo dear, Are you trying to kill me?
nhrc chapter 3 . 1/24/2014
Wow, Wow, Wow, that really increases the heart rate.
nhrc chapter 2 . 1/24/2014
I have no doubt that Jim knew Spock watching him and so the dance.
(I'm curious, what song you are "playing" in the background?)
nhrc chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
(Eyes wide open)
"Oh my dog!"(*)

(*)
Sorry I'm not coherent enough.
VKMP chapter 5 . 7/5/2013
Good job Bones and Scotty we know it was you.
Kotori-Sensei chapter 5 . 6/4/2013
Wow! That was...wow!
The last chapter? Incredible sexy! There is nothing hotter than a Vulcan grabbing you and slunging you over his shoulder and then proceding to make your brain a mass of pleasure beyond anything possible on earth...or Enterprise? XD doesn't matter, it was SUPER!
And now, just because i can, i'm going to check out your profile and read your other histories! ;)
jstkmbr chapter 5 . 5/25/2013
Do I love a sexually frustrated Spock... Good job on turning Spock into a voyeur. It's an ooc quality but you made it work very well.
Skarlettefox chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Oooooh sneaky...XD
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
BEST FIC EVER.
So hot.
But...WAT the HELL was Jim doing by himself?!