Reviews for Each to His Passion
crazy-about-books chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
I didn't know it was possible for anything to be this fluffy! Thank you so much, this one shot of yours was an absolute delight to read; you're amazing!
Puggle chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
A really beautiful piece
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Oh I love this. So endearing. I wish there was more!
librarywitch chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
Sherlock is really a tall skinny Pooh Bear, not an otter. I loved it.
ValaEnVash chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
omg that was amazingly precious. I love how much he loves the bees. Like a little boy and his first puppy!
Palimpest chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Very sweet :) Sherlock's love for bees was cute, but John's acceptance of it and his work to make Sherlock's bee dreams come true really made this fic.
Parodys chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
So sweet! Just the perfect way Sherlock and John should retire. And you can't fault Sherlock's priorities- John first and the bees. Smart man!
braceface freak chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Sherlock and bees! :)

Loved every word. It was beautifully written and so sweet and the characters were well developed and...well as I said I loved it!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
Bees ARE awesome.
Once or Twice Now chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Oh, this is the best! I can't imagine anything being better than this story. Thank you so much for writing it! I can't wait to read the rest of your stories now
HOS70 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
This was really gorgeous; exactly what I needed today! Thanks so much!

My favourites:

Sherlock being so sweet to the bee and Mrs Hudson being her usual cucumber-cool self.

John wanting to smother Sherlock with the hospital pillow but it not being any good if Sherlock wouldn't have the means to fight back.

And, happy sigh, the cottage and the promise of a safe and healthy retirement for the lads. I was a bit concerned at first that John had bought the cottage without Sherlock's input as I would absolutely detest this being done to me. However, I should have known better and should have trusted John to buy the perfect future home for them, plus bees! He really knows Sherlock so well and loves to indulge him, doesn't he? The place sounds absolutely lovely and I'm very jealous. I'm also very glad that John still ranks higher than Sherlock's bees!
evil-catgirl chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Aww

what a lovely story
clarinet-alto-4ever chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Aw, I loved it! Such a cute story and well written. Good job!
Lolita-mist chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Yep, I can sooo see how excited Sherlock will be surrounded by his little bees! lol, Great story!
ScopesMonkey chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
I think my favourite part of this whole thing is "eat some. You'll feel better." Like the bee was sick or horribly traumatized. But I also love how Mrs. Hudson took the whole thing in stride and just wanted her magazine back. Brilliant.

I love the little snippets of their lives that revolve around bees. I love Sherlock wanting to drive from New Orleans to Florida then being sad when they couldn't. It's only a 14-hour drive, John! Yeesh ;) I could just see him looking let down with puppy dog eyes.

And I love the house in Sussex. Wonderful that John could buy it without Sherlock knowing - or Mycroft accidentally spilling the beans! The way he let Sherlock know was absolutely perfect. I loved the imagery of Sherlock's hair turning white, too, and staying soft rather than going coarse. The house seemed fantastic, too - you painted a good picture of it. A perfect little English country cottage! Makes me want to retire there myself!

Such a great piece of fluff, thank you for sharing it!