Reviews for Tales from the Bonding Universe
Nyu2 chapter 8 . 12/26/2010
Very cute 3

Great job~
The Dancing Cavalier chapter 8 . 3/9/2005
Aw this is a sweet and cute story, about obi-wan. U gotta cotninue wonderful writing to
J. Lynn chapter 8 . 6/4/2002
Awesome story this is. Want more I do.
Lone Draco chapter 8 . 5/10/2002
*laughs histerically anc falls out of her chair* oww..*collects self* that was great! I haven't laughed that hard at a fic in ages...you had the young obi so perfect! And poor yoda...reminds me of my small ones that I watch...never make cookies tho...we best not. Great great great story as usual! Whee!
Jinx 0-0 chapter 8 . 5/5/2002
these are so great! you do yoda so well! i can't wait for more!
Celestia Vitaria chapter 8 . 5/3/2002
hehehe...How cute! I absolutely *love* the ones where obi is only a little boy! he's so adorable! his nickname for qui-gon is really cute too. keep 'em coming! mtfbwy, and if you get a chance, stop by and R&R mine and my best friend's stories posted here. mine are under Celestia Vitaria and hers are under SuchDarkness.
Badger Lord chapter 8 . 5/3/2002
Awwwwww how cute! Well written story. Little Obi-Wan is soo adorable. My favorite part was when Yoda's patience and serenity started to wera thin after the day of baking cookings with Obi-Wan.
lepetitarsenic chapter 8 . 5/3/2002
Totally adorable! I love young Obi stories, and the attention to detail in this was amazing. Liked the first and last best... great job on everything! Hopefully there'll be more...?
ChibiKi chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
Response to Oops: Lol!

Please write more (any stories are great)!
evil muffin chapter 7 . 4/29/2002
Aw! This is so cute! I'll be waiting for your next chapter!
Elizabeth Bathory chapter 7 . 4/28/2002
Little Obi fics are almost always enjoyable. I love these and can't wait for more.
Obi-Wan2 chapter 6 . 4/27/2002
AH I loved chapter 5 and chapter 6 was SO cute. I hope you keep on writing more stories. I love baby Obi.
ChibiKi chapter 4 . 4/26/2002
Your stories brought lots of smiles and laughter! Obi-Wan is adorable and the relationship he has with 'Quigee' is very touching. Please write more!
Darth Yak chapter 4 . 4/24/2002
There is really only one thing that I need to say. Aaaaaaawwwwww. You need to post more soon. :)
Obi-Wan2 chapter 3 . 4/23/2002
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw I loved this story.. it's SO cute... please write more!