Reviews for The Color of Truth is Red
BetterNameToCome chapter 1 . 4/6
hahah cute
KathPetrova.Diary chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
Toph is the best and I do feel the same, they should at least talked a little about it. Amazingly well done
babyvfan chapter 1 . 11/26/2014
As always amazing story
SkepticalBeliever chapter 1 . 11/4/2014
Even if it happened off screen, I feel like Zuko and Katara HAD to have talked about that scene in the play. I like your interpretation of how that would have gone down. It was appropriately awkward and adorable.

I know I should be mad at Toph for ruining their moment, but you got to love her for blunt shipping. :)
ArcanePracti-cat chapter 1 . 10/20/2014
Hahahahaha! Toph, I love her... xD
Haha, yup, this scene I can tootally see happening, actually. xD I rather think Katara/zuko should have been more canon, though I dunno how other pairings would work out... aargh. xD
haha, love the oneshot here! Now off to read your sequel to The Black Games! and probably cry a lot internally! hahaha...
FanFairyB chapter 1 . 8/23/2014
Perfect little zutara moment.
Kaoru241 chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
This is so perfect it feels totally genuine! 3 ahh they're both so awkward about their feelings hahha ;) I would have died if this had happened. I need someone to animate this!
Lakitalover chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Cute. This cracked me up, because I've written a similar scene with Toph interrupting a 'moment' between Katara and Zuko and shouting "I knew it!" (just haven't published the story yet cuz it's incomplete).
smallclon chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Thank you, thank you for writing this! This feels likea genuine moment in ATLA. the characters are really well writen. This one shot leaves me begging for more whilst fullfilling my needs for intense zutara tension.
I love it! Fav'ing & subing
Olivia chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Haha. Loved it! The ending was genius and made me laugh so hard. You are an amazing writer BTW.
MayGirl85 chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Sweet short.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
Great one-shot. I loved that play because it made me laugh so hard :))
Sak chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
This. This is what could really happen in Avatar.
What could have happened.
So well done!
I still cringe when thinking if that play, haha!
Very nicely done.
DeLisle chapter 1 . 4/4/2013
Toph u are awesome. Totally and truly awesome.

Fade to blackā€¦
engineergirl86 chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
It was great! You should continue it!