Reviews for Let's Make A Movie
AChapterCanBeABook chapter 5 . 6/6/2012
HAHAHA XDDD That has to be one of the funniest stories i've ever read! XD You should totally do fanfiction next! (Hope's chapter was my favorite!)
Scraggles chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
This little crack pebble is the bomb; my only wish is that I could have seen Serah's reaction to the video. Props for the hilarious story and the hilarious bit about Lightning being loopy when she's sick.

Overall a great, funny read. I hope I come across more of the same from you in the future!
Lightarcana chapter 5 . 1/13/2012
Woww! I love the way write this fanfic ! Its so funny! Btw make more! XD
Hitomi-taichou chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
I wanted to review again on one of your stories but I can only do one review unfortunately...

Shock horror! Imagine being in Lightning's situation, seeing Hope dance like that :O and I really look forward to 'Let's write a fanfiction'
iRiDeScEnTxMoNoChRoMe chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
Total awesomeness! Love the pranks but most of all the fact that Sazh totally just walks away XD Also, I kinda wanna see Serah's reaction to Snow's embarassing secret. Sad that its over becauase I couldn't stop laughing. :D
Hitomi-taichou chapter 5 . 10/6/2011
naww i love hope!
BoundKiller chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
The video has over 9,000 views
BoundKiller chapter 3 . 9/29/2011
It should of been Turning Japenesse or Dancing With Myself cause they both had to do with masturbation but ducked around the concept
BoundKiller chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Ok this is great

I love it and that's sad Snow's 21 and can't get it up
Cranberry Knight-XIII chapter 4 . 9/24/2011
Fang and Vanille better run faster than they ever had...Lightning is thoroughly P. . I didn't read all of it, but what I did read, it was awesome!
JakDaxPeaceMaker chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
LMFAO Hilarious. Maybe fang and vanielle can tell them about final fantasy 13 fanfiction
TheWarrior12 chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
Good story. Very funny.

I loved this line...But of course no one messes with Fang's girl, and she jumped onto Lightning's back...

(That's right no one messes with Vanille, not even Lightning can bet Fang when she's protecting her girl.)

And I also enjoyed these lines. I could picture everything in my head perfectly. You used really good detail...

Fang finally managed to shake Lightning off her and followed the men, pushing Hope aside (poor kid), and leaping over Sazh like they were playing leap frog, who had stopped to take a rest.
GLaDOS chapter 4 . 9/19/2011
Wow I laught so hard reading this 8D can't wait for chap 5!
cannot chapter 4 . 9/18/2011
I don't know why I read this.

All I'm going to say is you meant "they're" instead of "their" in the last bits.
Gottaluvoneshots chapter 3 . 9/16/2011