Reviews for It May Be Raining
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 7/4
Oh, my goodness, this is such a beautiful story. I really admire how you write this much Cherik angst without making it feel over-the-top. I love how you have both of them remembering what happened in Cuba ("at once both saved and damned" works really well), then meeting there again for an attempt at reconciliation. The storm approaching the once-sunny beach is an excellent metaphor that got me right in the feels. Wonderful work.
the ticking clock chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
heatwrenching, bittersweet, and beautiful.

amazing.

their relationship is so beautiful, the style in which you write is so lyrical, so easy to read and the whole story leaves the reading with an feeling of sadness, as well as intense satisfaction.

must i say it again? :)

this. is. amazing.

keep it up!
Cordelia Darcy chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
...I'm just going to go off and be depressed now. Don't get be wrong, beautiful writing and lovely phrases, just...*shakes fist* CURSE YOU BEACH! Why must you ruin all that is good, like Charles' legs, and Cherik? (And yes, I was totally going the slash route on this. Because I do actually believe it.) Anywho, nice job, just so sad :(
MirrorFlower and DarkWind chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
oh gods that was so sad but i loved it nice
NeverEnough15 chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
...This. This left me speechless. The description and the way the words flow are amazing! I love it. :)

I feel so sorry for Erik and Charles, but the way you ended it, with the storm coming and all, I just... Wow. Simply wow.

-NeverEnough15
Ender's Fangirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Glad to see you back in action, girly XD this was beautiful and sad, very melancholy. You did a great job putting so much emotion in a relatively short piece.