Reviews for Jade Dreams
Shir0Bear chapter 46 . 7/25
"see you soon" SOON? BULLSHIT. It's been months! Please please please please please update soon!
Fiona 6543 chapter 46 . 7/18
wonderful , awesome , superb and no other words to describe it . i'm sure you might break the record if you go above 49 chapters and i know you will go above it's damn sure about it and i really like the nice Gerald .
pasjsdfds chapter 46 . 4/26
Please update i can't wait anymore .
Val1995 chapter 46 . 4/6
Eeek! Love this story! Is so well written and thought out! I wish I could write like this. Please update soon!
shannon0502 chapter 46 . 4/7
Heyy! I aboslutely LOVE your story, and this is the second time I have read it. Every time I read this story, it always makes me get excited, and I like your the way you put Gerard into your story. I think that having Gerard as a loving/teasing older brother is way cooler than a minion who is seen as the 'bad guy' just because he was following orders. Your stories, JD and TOE, have both influenced me and my life, and I cannot wait for you to update soon. I hope that you are having a good day!
CrimsonEyed chapter 46 . 4/4
When are you going to update? I can't wait I really like it
CrimsonEyed chapter 46 . 4/4
When are you going to update? Please update soon... I really like it
IloveAnimu21 chapter 46 . 2/18
I can't even... XD This is probably one of the best TakumixMisaki fanfics I've ever read, IMO!:3 I can't wait for the next chapter and more fluff, cause my vocal chords literally died from squeeling too much~ X3 Anyways, I hope you finish this story cause I am REALLY looking forward to the ending!;3
Coooolll99 chapter 46 . 2/11
This was awesome! And yes, this actually gave a new point of view and it was really cool to see the Walker brothers ACTUALLY getting along. Sometimes, we don't have to ENTIRELY follow the original script right? So, I'll say that was a chapter very well done!

I hope to see more and (possibly) longer chapters from you! Keep up! :D
Pls pls pls update
Pls pls pls update on the story pls update you GENIUS
And we allllllllll know who this student is don't we Misaki -Chan

I'm gonna sound like an idiot if I'm wrong
ecwecwecw1 chapter 46 . 1/13
I have read some Maid Sama fanfictions that I have liked. Giving In by Arvendell, Marriage of Power by Lolidragon97, Blunt by erzas-panty, Pain and Gain by Momoxtoshiro. However, if I had to pick one that was my absolute favourite Maid Sama fanfiction then it would be this one.

The thing I enjoy the most about this fanfiction is that the characters do seem like they are the characters from the anime and the manga. Usui still seems indifferent but when he likes someone he knows how to turn on the charm. The thing that you are really getting right is how you are able to capture Usui’s charm and possessive for Misaki without going into the creepy zone where it feels uncomfortable, which I feel a lot of Maid Sama fanfictions seem to do.

I also feel that you have captured Misaki very well. Obviously she is not the boy hating character from the anime or manga but the way that she talks about her past and how she use to hate boys she seems like she is the same character, she has just grown and developed over time. It does seem believable that she would grow into the person she has become in this fanfiction. Plus she still has that side of her that is loyal and will stick up for her friends no matter what, as we saw in the scene early on where she stand up to Kuuga.

Also, when you did that scene from the anime and manga, it didn’t feel like you were putting in that scene because it was good in the series so you thought it would be good in your fanfiction. It felt like it fit right in, in the story.

One thing I really like is the friendships between all the characters, particularly between Usui and his band. They all really do feel like they have been friends for years. The romantic relationships also feel very genuine and cute. It doesn’t feel like they are estranged or awkward, which again is really a credit to your writing.

You mentioned the Disney channel original movie Starstruck. You can see some similarities with it but this fanfiction is very much its own thing. Everybody takes inspiration from something else at some point when their working on something. I wouldn’t worry about it having a few small similarities.

I really find it cute how Misaki is a Pokémon fan. Though I do find it weird that Misaki is singing the English dub themes because I am certain that they are still in Japan in this fanfiction. I guess it is easier to write the English dub themes then translate the Japanese. Plus, it’s not like Pokémon is one of those anime’s that people are going to say you have to watch in Japanese. It’s Pokémon.

I am really interested in reading what is next in the story after reading your last chapter. I find it interesting how you portrayed Gerald. Everyone has got that character that a lot of people hate but they actually look deeper and thing the character is getting a bit of a bad rep.

I am a bit sad that the fanfiction is going to end soon but I look forward to seeing how it ends.
Update soon!
Lol they all seem like girls gosiping about the new boyfriend of one of them hehehe