Reviews for Jade Dreams
Mushroom chapter 43 . 8/12
This chapter was so funny! I was laughing 'til my stomach hurt!
niyah606 chapter 45 . 7/28
OH MY GOSH I'M SO FREGGIN HAPPY YOU UPDATED PLEASE KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK I LOVE THIS STORY
TaigaRWAHR chapter 45 . 7/26
Finally updated and this is what I get.
A cliff hanger.
Nice.
I command you to update soon ._.

jk~ take your time. (not really.)
I'm looking forward to your updates~!
Ishita.d chapter 45 . 7/25
Haha..I love you and your ramblings so don't worry..Anyways great chap.I am soo happy you updated :)
Padfoot Starfyre chapter 45 . 7/25
Nice to see you are back again.
A good way to end with the cliffhanger there. Leads up to where having to deal with the issues nicely.
Looking forward to more updates.
IamGIO chapter 45 . 7/25
YAY YOU UPDATED!
_ i am so happy, this is one of my favorite stories eva! Plz update soon again
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz update I love this story x
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz update this and keep going its sooooooo good xx
Please continue this fanfic it is amazing xx
syd chapter 44 . 6/21
I love dis fanfic! *.* plz update!
Snivy8276 chapter 31 . 6/23
No denying it, this chapter is the best, out of all the ones I've read to this point. It's just too amazing! All the different songs are just too much for me and my voice to handle and sing. Especially Hakuna Matata, and Pokemon Johto, those just won. Misaki just wins automatically because those songs are sooo playfully good and have plenty of memories. This chappy is an A
Snivy8276 chapter 22 . 6/23
I'm reading this fanfiction all in one night and so far I've gotten to this chapter and I plan to read more after this. That kiss was simple, yet it just left me breathless and fangirling. Is it weird that I want my first kiss kind of similar to that? By that I mean it was like a reward type of thing, and then when were just hanging out he just comes out and confesses with that kiss... *sigh* I think reading too many fanfictions is getting to ny head, and is messing with my emotions. Off to read the second half of the story! 3
hitorikuroneko chapter 44 . 6/12
I love all chapters of jade dreams.. Well i opened a account now so m reviewing.. Sorry.. I wanna help you a bit by giving you some songs... If it's ok with you, then you can Message me.. I luv ur story!
Stalker chapter 44 . 6/6
Hey men please update :(( ily 3
ParadiseForest chapter 44 . 5/25
this literally took me a whole day to read jfc your not joking when you said it would be 10 - 15 times longer that the other chapters and omfg I love you so much right now you have literally made me so happy you included amazing songs and omfg Shizuko and Kanou I love them together so much and you put them together omg so happy right now and the otp moments ()so excite I have been waiting so long for this and even though you didn't update for around a year you made up for it so well omfg literally he longest chapter in a fanfiction I've read in so long I'm so proud I might cry ;) tysm for this sooo happy now it's midnight and I can sleep goodnight and I hope you did well in your finals! Bye bye :))