Reviews for Jade Dreams
Plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz update this and keep going its sooooooo good xx
Please continue this fanfic it is amazing xx
syd chapter 44 . 6/21
I love dis fanfic! *.* plz update!
Snivy8276 chapter 31 . 6/23
No denying it, this chapter is the best, out of all the ones I've read to this point. It's just too amazing! All the different songs are just too much for me and my voice to handle and sing. Especially Hakuna Matata, and Pokemon Johto, those just won. Misaki just wins automatically because those songs are sooo playfully good and have plenty of memories. This chappy is an A
Snivy8276 chapter 22 . 6/23
I'm reading this fanfiction all in one night and so far I've gotten to this chapter and I plan to read more after this. That kiss was simple, yet it just left me breathless and fangirling. Is it weird that I want my first kiss kind of similar to that? By that I mean it was like a reward type of thing, and then when were just hanging out he just comes out and confesses with that kiss... *sigh* I think reading too many fanfictions is getting to ny head, and is messing with my emotions. Off to read the second half of the story! 3
hitorikuroneko chapter 44 . 6/12
I love all chapters of jade dreams.. Well i opened a account now so m reviewing.. Sorry.. I wanna help you a bit by giving you some songs... If it's ok with you, then you can Message me.. I luv ur story!
Stalker chapter 44 . 6/6
Hey men please update :(( ily 3
ParadiseForest chapter 44 . 5/25
this literally took me a whole day to read jfc your not joking when you said it would be 10 - 15 times longer that the other chapters and omfg I love you so much right now you have literally made me so happy you included amazing songs and omfg Shizuko and Kanou I love them together so much and you put them together omg so happy right now and the otp moments ()so excite I have been waiting so long for this and even though you didn't update for around a year you made up for it so well omfg literally he longest chapter in a fanfiction I've read in so long I'm so proud I might cry ;) tysm for this sooo happy now it's midnight and I can sleep goodnight and I hope you did well in your finals! Bye bye :))
Oh my gosh your the best! Well it got off the main point that ayuzawa is a maid or waiter thing lile that but youre so awesome! Just like i never imagined about a story like this ohh btw i really loves the past chapters especially when misaki sang "Raise Your Glass"! Oohhh its so freaking awesome! Thanks for the story by the way :)

Moemoe~~
SmileWithMe D chapter 44 . 4/26
My phone is on 1% so I cant rant on about how great this is ahah...
But I mean every word when I say that THIS IS AMAZING xD
i read all ur author notes so i can understand when life can get in the way, u can take years to update and i'll definitely still be eager to read it! Gj *high five*
SmileWithMe D chapter 2 . 4/16
usually i would review when I've read the most recent chapter but i read ur author notes at the beginning and felt like i just had to write something ;-; i really like where ur going with the fic (even tho u said u had no clue ahah) and I find it so funny how Usui and Misaki met, even the second encounter was funny.. but the must important thing i wanted to say was Rip Mitchell, i may have not known u personally but i still hope for the best. Idk wat it is like to cope with a very close person to me dead but i had this friend that was considering committing suicide and i tried to stop him, well, he consumed lots of medicine that was out of date, i'm so glad that he vomited it all out moments after. he promised me he will never try something like that again, no matter how hard life gets for him (i know u wont ever read this but i'll always be here for :D )
Sorry if that became a bit personal... gj with the fic, I love it (-)
I love your fanfic it's like one of the best Maid-sama! fanfic I have ever read. Also I have a suggestion for what Misaki should seeing next. She sing Worrier by Demi Lovato for one of the future chapters. It to help show people how she how she grew up without her father after he left.
8melody23 chapter 44 . 4/11
I love it omg and not gonna lie but when I was listening to ever after it sounded like this was the last chapter and I'll be honest there were tears HAHA thank goodness it isn't yet tho! I'm not ready to say goodbye and there's like no more fanfics to read in this category anymore so )): amazing and I'll always wait for this don't worry for the absence! ((: amazing as always xx
gio chapter 44 . 4/7
EVERBODY RESPOND TO THIS REVIEW( IF THAT IS POSSIBLE) { } Just say I love Jade Dreams fanfiction & we shall wait for the next update. w I wuv JD!)!
gio chapter 44 . 4/7
Um I am back and yeah... sugestion: make misaki sing perfect two if you want pleaseeeee. Oh and I can't wait for ze next update! Hope it comes soon! I loe jade dreams ( best fanfiction ever, if you say that it is not, I shall murder you and offer your body as a gift to Satan) muahahahaha