Reviews for Sonic The Hedgehog: Is It Over?
Wtf bawled so hard when Sonic died how could you?! *goes to corner and cries while thinking about what to do with life now*
WhiteSeed935 chapter 5 . 3/16/2014
You know the way Tails acts, his personality and his inteligense indicates that he's autistic. That whole scene where he meets Sonic the first time pretty much confirms it too. Not that it's a bad thing, I think that's what makes me have him as my favourite character.
Guest chapter 16 . 3/2/2013
Eggman won't explode the city in ten minutes. LMFAO, LMFAO, LMFAO!
Guest chapter 14 . 3/2/2013
Welcome back to the land of the living.
ROLF.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
SOMEBODY MESSED UP THE FACTS! BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was wondering when you were going to notice. The X-Cyclone is the yellow jet/plane/thing Tails had on Earth with Chris and all. The X-Tornado is the ORGINAL plane. Someone had a wah-wah moment.
Guest chapter 13 . 3/2/2013
'Shadow and the Medarex: why would Sonic want revenge on them? Tails might...'
So. Do. I. The medarex must DIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEE ! Cosmo could have grown up and married Tails, so Sammy and i- i mean Felicity had a chance at life!
Guest chapter 11 . 3/2/2013
Thank you for saying 'NO, they are NOT gay.'. Besides, how else is a ten year old supposed to carry someone who just happens to be older than them?
Guest chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Amy's not going to like this...)':
This is ALMOST as bad as the thought of Cosmo or Tails dying.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/1/2013
I know why Tails messed with his plane. Maybe his OCD is mechanics, like me, neanderthal. Want to see the model plane that actually flies that I built?
Guest chapter 4 . 3/1/2013
My conscious does that too... lol.
Matthew069 chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
Um... That was awkward but like the chapter dude!
Matthew069 chapter 12 . 2/19/2013
Could be Eggman or one of his goons/lackeys or maybe shadow or heck I don't know.
Matthew069 chapter 11 . 2/14/2013
Nice chapter once again it has great details and description.
Matthew069 chapter 10 . 2/14/2013
Nice chapter dude like the format and the description too.
Matthew069 chapter 9 . 2/12/2013
Nice chapter dude or dudette!