Reviews for Pagan Angel and a Borrowed Car
The Whitlock-Mikaelson Girls chapter 2 . 8/1
I love this! Very well written
KittenEyez chapter 2 . 6/27
I really enjoyed the story. I really wish it had gone on for a bit longer though. The end was really abrupt and Lina awkward.
TinaF chapter 2 . 6/21
kirifox chapter 2 . 3/21
Loved it...but it ended too abruptly.
Clementine Buttersnaps chapter 1 . 2/8
I like this Bella.

I haven't run across too many stories of a Bella who has been committed, I mean it's a plausible idea; I could picture Charlie being at his wits end with her and resorting to that.

And I love Peter (but I always do!)

I love how nonchalant she was about Jasper: "Jasper tried to eat me once," like that was no big deal. And me thinks Bella is Peter's Mateypoo. What with the threatening to kill Jasper after that bit.

Can't wait to read the next bit.
traceybuie chapter 2 . 11/19/2015
I would like to read more of Peter and Bella's adventures... :)
Guest chapter 2 . 10/14/2015
I like your story,"Pagan Angel and a Borrowed Car". I t was going really well, I think you could have taken it in a lot of different directions you just kind of left your reader hanging there at the end...But other wise i enjoyed it!
andrewpine chapter 2 . 10/3/2015
Guess there won't be anymore to the story? like what there was,but would like to see what their future turned out to funny when little Eddie finds out she ended up with a monster that had to be controlling her somehow since there is no way that she would be with of her own free will.
monay9e chapter 2 . 7/7/2015
I loved it. More please.
Sassyvampmama chapter 2 . 4/12/2015
I'm loving your Peter! Thanks for sharing.
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 2 . 2/22/2015
Would love to see this expanded! It's a pretty frick awesome story, aaannd there are not many peter/bella stories out there!
kantorkan chapter 2 . 2/16/2015
I know it has been four years but you need to expand on the story twenty some more chapters or more :-)
kantorkan chapter 1 . 2/16/2015
Sounds like they are both damaged you didn't turn this into about a twenty five chapter story since there are not enough Bella /Peter stories out there.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
I love this Peter! I wish there was more! Thanks
Holidai chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
This second chapter was magnificent!