Reviews for Pagan Angel and a Borrowed Car
monay9e chapter 2 . 7/7
I loved it. More please.
Sassyvampmama chapter 2 . 4/12
I'm loving your Peter! Thanks for sharing.
PaulIsaHAwttie chapter 2 . 2/22
Would love to see this expanded! It's a pretty frick awesome story, aaannd there are not many peter/bella stories out there!
kantorkan chapter 2 . 2/16
I know it has been four years but you need to expand on the story twenty some more chapters or more :-)
kantorkan chapter 1 . 2/16
Sounds like they are both damaged you didn't turn this into about a twenty five chapter story since there are not enough Bella /Peter stories out there.
Guest chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
I love this Peter! I wish there was more! Thanks
Holidai chapter 2 . 10/23/2014
This second chapter was magnificent!
Holidai chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
I think I kinda love your awkward Peter. I also really adore this Bella. They feel very real and that's always something I find that is both rare and delightful.
ZebraFeet chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Love the Title! Iron & Wine is one of my favorite bands! (Besides Andrew Bird and The Fleet Foxes) I was on your profile looking at the Sherlolly fanfics and I saw this and had to review on the title.
Babysis64 chapter 2 . 5/21/2014
This was a good short story that you shared with us. Thank you. So Bella and Peter probably just going to be companions huh, until Peter meets his true mate in his life right. Thank you for sharing this story and have a good week.
Babysis64 chapter 1 . 5/21/2014
This was a good first chapter. Wow and different. so Peter wants to eat Bella, but he doesn't want to at the same time, poor guy doesn't really know what he wants huh. So I wonder what Peter and Bella are going to do, considering that he asked Bella where she was going and she told him that she think that she would hang out with him. Interesting.
acetwolf94 chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Nice! I like it!
laceshadow chapter 2 . 4/12/2014
Please update...who put Bella in the asylum?
marukawa chapter 2 . 12/30/2013
that ended randomly..feels unfinished D: i was really enjoying myself, too.. *whine*
MyLifeAsAWhitlock chapter 2 . 12/10/2013