Reviews for The Homework Club
mgaa chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
kyaaaaaaa...still the same reaction
yes yes i agree to authors reviews are nice...but to us readers...
updates are nicer. they let us know what's happening with this story...hehe

i was gonna post this in chapter 4 but i already posted a review so yeah..
mgaa chapter 4 . 4/3/2013
ohgosh this is an interesting take on the relationship between aya and rei so please updat
Screaming Siopao chapter 4 . 3/10/2013
Been a while since your last update! Id like to read more, if you havent totally given up on this fic. :)
dyalicious chapter 4 . 4/6/2012
please update this story :D

I want to read more :)
Alice Jane chapter 4 . 2/15/2012
You need to update soon :)

I'm curious how this story will end...
crack chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Have you dropped this story? Please, please update this. I've been looking for a good AyaxRei fanfiction, and this is, so far, the best written fic of this ship I have encountered. They are all so in character. It's making me beg some more. So I am begging you to continue this .
crecendo chapter 4 . 9/20/2011
like like like! please update soon..hoping for aya and rei moments..:)
Alice Jane chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
It's good and well-written! Rei was so in character. Love it! And I can't wait to read some dialogues between Rei and Aya,can you write them in the upcoming chappie? Please update soon!
Alice Jane chapter 2 . 9/16/2011
Mysthical White Cupcakes chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Well that was without a doubt a surprising twist... you must simply update
Mysthical White Cupcakes chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
This is truely wonderfully writen, it's short (maybe) but it's really something. I like how it's going at the start so far! I must read chapter 2 now
Lady Tori chapter 1 . 9/14/2011
Oh my this is without a doubt beautiful :D All the words you use and Rei character portrayed perfectly so all I want is more from you dear! v Please do continue on with the story!