Reviews for Video Game Sexy talk?
jena9531 chapter 1 . 3/5
0.0 The ending tho... Hahaha it's great
sammy is da boss chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
OHHHHHHH :D maka you sneaky devil!
ForeverDreamer12 chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Wow i really thought that they were playing video games that ending tho XD
Vdragon7 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
OMG I'm not kidding! I got to say this remind me of that time when I was playing Supper Smash Braw at home with my boy! Hahaha we din't actually do it, but we WERE messing around! XD and you know that when you play with the comp. and loose to it, they keep fighting right. So i said: "Maybe we should add them some more lives" XD cause we weren't actually paying attention to it! (just so we din't get busted ourselves)
Aquarius master chapter 1 . 11/5/2013
Ooooooooh you had me. I actually thought they were playing super smash bros brawl. All and all nice story. You do need to work on your grammar though. Kay thanx bye. AQUARIUS OUT!
kaci nicole gray chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
LOL ALMAST COT LOLLOLOLOL LAMFO! NEXT TIME I CATCH STEVIEY HAVEING SEX IN MY ROOM AT A PARTY(happens alot) I AM GANNA SAY SO DID U HAVE FUN ON YOUR NEW VIDEO GAME ME AND HER READ THE STORY 2 GETHER !GIRLS NIGHT OOOOOOOOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAA!SOUL EATER SOMA FOR EVER!
Angel warrior chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Well i thought they were playing video games but i was so wrong at the end. Hahaha lol
indsay chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
GREAT LOL at the end i was like WAIT WHAT!? OMG THEY NEED TOGETOGETHER IN THE TV SHOW! for real
OtakuCertified chapter 1 . 7/1/2013
OHMIGOD!
TWIST ENDING
Bloop chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Ohh I see what u did there. \;)
jbug2000 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
This is awesome and really funny! XD I absolutely LOVE IT! XD Awesome job!
MYSTEY GUY chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
I THOUGHT THEY HAD SEX
The Insanity Of A Fluffy Bunny chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
Haahahahaa I was laughing sooooo hard when I red this I SWEAR I almost DIED!
likeitmatters chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
*claps*

Well done, dude. That was very well done. Faves! :D
HellionKyou chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
I really thought they were playing video games hahaha, well now i know how to cover things up hehe