Reviews for This Forbidden Love, Let's Share It Forever
FeyFaerie chapter 13 . 3/23/2012
While I think you have made your character into a Mary Sue, I actually really like the plot...

I want to see more teacher/student romance fics out there, like this, there's just something forbidden, and sometimes very sweet about the theme.

Please, get back to this story, and update! :P

(P.s, do me a favour, and put a little more heat between Snape and Clianthe *smirks*)
StaRfish chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
Please, please reconsider leaving this T_T

Come back to it, it has so much potential, and I was really disappointed when I realised I couldn't read another chapter...:(
evfangirl98 chapter 13 . 1/19/2012
Love it
A Smouldering Soul chapter 12 . 10/9/2011
Your story is wicked! Its a shame that i didnt find it until now. I hope you update soon cauz i cant wait til the next chapter
RawenclawBabe chapter 3 . 9/13/2011
Your plot idea has its benefits. But concerning your OC I have some issues. Your OC seems to be a Slytherin girl who is in the same year as Harry & Co., but when she sees Harry, Ron and Hermione she only is in some sort of rivalry with Hermione who apparently fears her intellect.

Now in chapter three she knows about Draco - she almost sounds like Harry speaking about Draco - and she knows about Snape being a double-agent - honestly apart from Dumbledore no one in the whole book knew the whole truth about Severus Snape's true allegiances before the Prince's Tale in book 7. Everyone - especially the Slytherins - was to believe him loyal to the Dark Lord more or less.

All this make your OC appear very Mary-Sue-ish. From her attitude she doesn't appear to be a proper Slytherin student who either kept out of the conflicts or were on the Dark side. She hangs out with the Slytherins, talks to Snape about nearly everything, but likes the Golden Trio without Hermione - to me she appears very unrealistic. Sorry, but she makes your story a bit tedious to read.

Characters aren't supposed to know everything, the author knows everything and there is omniscient story-telling, but usually it isn't done through the eyes of one character.