Reviews for Pokémon Question and Answer Segment!
Meowth: Being Rejected?
BURN XD
I Want,Chili,Cilan and Cress to Play FNAF
InkyTheInk chapter 16 . 2/21
Whoops. In Ash's question, I meant react.
InkyTheInk chapter 8 . 2/21
For Pokespe!Silver: Uh...how's life?
For Ash: I has dare for yous. Kiss Misty and see how she and the others relax. I give you candy if you do. (Author, please give him candy after that)
For Diamond and Pearl: Dare. Do a manzia with my OC Flare. She'll start, and she'll say "When you think of Pokemon...you think of fanfiction!" And then come up with the rest.
For Platinum: Speaking as an avid HaughtyShipper: Do you like Pearl in THAT way?
Meowth: How would you react if you found out Meowzie had evolved and fallen in love with you?
Giovanni: Go jump in the red stuff in Bruno's place. (Author, don't tell him, but it's lava)
For Max: Speaking as an avid FourthwheelShipper: Do you like Bonnie in THAT way?
That's all. Thanks.
Riley: Is Sir Aaron your ancestor? Like, great uncle?
Anime Dawn: For you, who are the five most handsome guys from Pokémon? Includes of games, anime, manga and all regions.
Anime Clemont: Why did you not marry princess Allie? You could be a KING!
Diamond: If you declare your love for Platinum, you get free food for a year IF she rejects you.
Quilava Skystar chapter 13 . 1/22
Cilan...You better run fast! Also love the story!
MrPizza100 chapter 60 . 1/1
everybody-who would win in a Pokemon battle I think game!Red would win he's op and the original so he has to be the best(Ethan only beat Red through luck but Ethan is pretty cool though)
That Guy chapter 51 . 12/30/2016
Ash: Could you beat any of the champions?
Cilan: are you a member of the Shadow triad?
Manga!Red : who is your best pokemon?
Paul: Have you been on the Internet?
Anime!Misty: Would you like a Water-bug type pokemon?
Anabel: How did you catch the Legendary Dogs?
Anime!Brock: Why are you so desperate?
Guest chapter 60 . 7/25/2016
Who was Origin!Reds favorite gymleader.
MHProductions chapter 60 . 6/20/2016
Game!Norman: What do you think of your counterparts?
Game!Silver: Do you have feelings for Game!Lyra?
Game!Serena: Do you like Game!Calem? (if there was a need to specify at all...)
Everyone: Have you read any particularly strange fanfics, especially if they involve pairings?
Conway: What the Hell is wrong with you?
Anime!Norman: Would you be okay with your daughter being in a relationship with anyone? Is there anyone you particularly like or dislike in that regard, if any?
Anime!Norman: Have you ever considered adopting Game!Silver as your own son? I feel like you'd make a better father than Giovanni.
Game!Norman: How do you feel about being the only father in the main series games to be shown actually existing, instead of just having some throwaway text refer to you, if at all? *coughXAndYcough*
Xperior chapter 60 . 6/19/2016
Change the answer at the end. I don't care if she said "think" because there are people there who know that ash has fought against legendary pokemon (including May). Were you tired when you wrote this or something?
Guest chapter 60 . 6/19/2016
Questions for Riley
Why do you look exactally like Sir Aaron?
Are you Ash Ketchum's father?
Guest chapter 60 . 6/19/2016
Question for James
How is Chimecho and Cacnea doing?
Question for Paul
How have you not gotten arrested for Pokémon Abuse?
Question for Max
Why didn't you just wish that Jirachi could stay?
Guest chapter 20 . 6/19/2016
A Question
For Paul: How have you avoided arrest for your Pokémon Abuse?
Guest chapter 16 . 6/19/2016
2 Questions
For Ash: Why haven't you gone back for Pidgeot
For James: How's Chimecho and Cacnea Doing?