Reviews for Megumi's Wish
Jon Voris chapter 1 . 2/8
*VERY* Original, And *VERY* Damn Good, Hope Somebody Make's A Sequel !
50/5 Stars
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 8/27/2005
Despite your disclaimer, I wouldn't say anyone was OOC in this story- on the contrary, your characterization was dead-on! All in all, another excellent (if long) story.
Salamon2 chapter 1 . 11/25/2004
very interesting story... very well thought out and written. it's almost like another movie. That ought to give you credit enough, that it is so like the show that it could be considered a possiblity for a movie. You are a very creative writer, and you do character development perfectly. I hope to read more of the same quality from you.
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 2/8/2004
I'm wondering why you didn't include the kids in this, after all, they know the digital world better than Yamaki.
Good twists and turns though I keep expecting Megumi to wish herself into a kid at one point and I was kinda excited at the idea. Oh well, your story.
Kitty-Chan UchiNaru no Miko chapter 1 . 11/6/2002
Hey, write about all their adventures!
Sakura-no-Tamashi chapter 1 . 7/18/2002
The fic was cool! Are you goona do a squrl where the go ack to the Real world to just visit? Hehe I loved it! I jst love your fics they's cool! Hehe Yamaki having a kid and him acting like a dad to Gigadramon. Very original!
RocketGirl3052 chapter 1 . 5/30/2002
Wow, that was another really great story! As usual, it was worth the long read. Keep up the good work!
12808 chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
Now that's something I'd always wanted to see. Poor Megumi doesn't get all the attention she deserves. *applaudes*
GameGirl chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
I'm trying to figure out everyone's original name. Who's Megumi? Riley?
Illix chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
It's everything I expected out of a great author like yourself, and more! So few try to actually do anything with Yamaki's character, beyond having him be the faceless bad guy...it's really interesting to see what goes on in his mind. And him with the Gigadramon...he hates all things cute, but that's awful kawa'ii right there!

Bringing in the Tamers as characters would prolly benefit the story as well - I'm pretty sure they'd hear if at least Yamaki went missing. It would be...interesting, to say the least...to see how the Tamers would react to finding out that the three least likely people to hang around Digimon now have partners.

Please say you're continuing it, right? Please? Please? ::looks up with cute face::
Cosmos Traveler chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
So cute! Yamaki gets a baby Gigadramon as a Digimon. Heh, now that's funny. Isn't Patch from your other Etemon story? Oh well, I always liked the Hypnos people, I just wish you had shown Takato and the others more. Perhaps in a sequel? Anyway, great story!
Lady Iapetus Roving Wanderer chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
:) This was awesome, Silvor! Another masterpiece! Kudos!
riderfan chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
That was so cool, I guess their are now the Hypnos tamers now. SilvorMoon, I hope that you can do a sequal, where the kid tamers and their digimon meets the Hypnos tamers(Could they biomegre with their digimon, seeing Yamaki as a dark version of gallentmon,)

Well it was a cool story, hope that you might write a sequal to it?

later
Devidramon chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
Great story. Making the Hypnos gang Tamers, and Yamaki gets a big ol' Gigadramon that's a hatchling? Cool. And did you do that story with the Gazimon messing with Etemon's guitar as a prank, or is that a different Patch?

Daemon as a human? Wonder how well he'll fit in. I can see someone taking his parking space. "You dare insult me in this manner? Prepare to die! Evil Inferno! Ha ha ha... uh, um, I mean..." [turns bright red as everyone stares at him.] At the end, I was sure he'd get turned into a Lampmon.
tremor3258 chapter 1 . 4/23/2002
I LOVE this. Matching up the Hypnos staff with the right Digimon was done perfectly. Those are D-3s, aren't they?

I'm not sure Ultimates can hatch as Ultimtes, but if Gigadramon was a baby who got exposed to the Shining Evolution and boosted quickly through the levels, it would explain what happened. This seems to be done right, though admittedly I'm use to the slightly different dub over the original.

Still, continue this please. This is elegantly crafted and fascinating.