Reviews for Needing Reassurance
Kirigaku Shura chapter 3 . 7/31/2012
Man.. All these luvy things make me crazy but its soo nice...
DrYuriMom chapter 3 . 7/3/2012
Awww, cute story. I can see why you wanted to write it. Thanks for sharing! :-)
GrandMoff chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
a very nice story! conflict without getting too angsty, a bit of romance, a bit of doubt, a bit of humor...you put a lot of content into just three chapters. i thought that perhaps tomari was a little ooc in chapter 1; i'm not sure she would have questioned hazumu's devotion to her to that extent. but that's my only real complaint, and the story overall fit in quite well with canon, while adding plenty of fun and cute moments, as well as fleshing out the characters. it's a fitting epilogue to the manga/anime: thanks for writing and sharing this fic!
stealthmomo chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
very nice Flygon. As I have not read the manga, all I can say is you gave wonderful closure to the anime storyline, addressing all the hanging threads that were left. Especially Tomari's feelings as being "second choice" as of course she would feel.

Too bad you didn't direct the anime. XD

OK. Now get your ass back to LS pronto. I'm expecting a "Harem" chapter any day now. (Cracks whip for emphasis.)

Well done Flygon. peace.
Sqweebs chapter 3 . 9/16/2011
Aww, it's over. Oh well, I really liked this chapter. It really brought a nice ending to the little "Mini-Series" of fanfic, and I really enjoyed the first two chapters along with it. Looking forward to the next Lucky Star chapter. Bye-niii
Smusher6 chapter 3 . 9/15/2011
Hooray! Happy ending is happy! I wish all the couples here the best! (Including Sora and Namiko. They're both so damn cute!)

Now that I'm done looking forward to this though, I can get back to looking forward to your Lucky Star stories! See you in the Lucky Star section! d_b
stealthmomo chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
This chapter was filled with "Awwwwwwww". How sweet. And how nicely you explained the troublesome whiplash relationship choices Hazumu made in the anime...one of the few things that always bugged me about that show.

This round of Flygon goodness gets the stealthmomo seal of approval (I know. Big deal. Right?)

Sounds like there is to be a third chapter, am I correct? Peace.

momo
Smusher6 chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Yay! I was hoping the aliens would make an appearance! I'm curious as to where you have the teacher's relationship with the alien in this story. Don't leave that detail out! I wanna know!

I greatly look forward to the next and final chappie!
stealthmomo chapter 1 . 9/15/2011
Ah. Flygon's first foray outside the Lucky Star universe. And it's a Kashimashi story. Ironic, as Lucky Star was the first anime to get me into anime and Kashimashi was the second. And I found both quite by accident.

I can't really add much more than I have said in my past reviews... You are fantastic at writing relationships. I love your narrative flow. This was a great start to a new story and I cannot wait to see how you make these characters your own as well. (I love the fact that Hazumu's dad is WAY creepier than Soujiro on his worst day)

Thanks, also, for spending a paragraph to mention that Hazumu and Tomari DIDN'T GET MARRIED at the end of episode 13. It was just a romantic "date" set up by those silly silly aliens. (Haven't had the opportunity to read the manga. Does it go much further?)

Between this story, Lucky Life and Konata's Harem, you have quite the full plate. I'm sure you wil rise to the occasion. Looking forward to the next chapter...which you just posted. So as soon as I hit 'send' I'll be reading chapter 2.

As always... peace

momo
Sqweebs chapter 2 . 9/15/2011
Now that I read this I think I watched like some AMVs on YouTube about this show. I even think I know which characters are which, and I haven't seen anything about this show for more than two years! Man I really DO have a good memory. O_o
Smusher6 chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Damn you Flygon. This anime is on my fanfic list too. I wish people would stop doing things before me! D

Anyways, I love how you drew attention to the fact that Tomari-chan was 'second choice.' I felt that there was just way too little emotional sense in the last two episodes of the anime. It really bothered me that

1. The fact that Yasuna dumped Hazumu so soon after they got together, and Hazumu's reaction to getting denied by her for the SECOND time. It was kind of like: Oh, okay then. See ya tomorrow.

Me: O_O;;; WTF?

2. The fact that Tomari was capable of ignoring Hazumu for almost SIX MONTHS. That's a rediculously long time!

3. The magical sleigh ride. I'm sorry, but did it really have to get THAT christmas special-ish? It could have ended with the wedding ceremony and it would have been fine! I felt that the magical sleigh ride just cheapened the whole thing!

*takes several deep breaths*

Anyways, my fanboy rage aside, I like this a lot so far! Keep it up!

I look forward to updates! D
Sqweebs chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Proud to be the first reviewer, so as an honor I will now proudly say, FIRST. Lol anyways, it's nice to see you going to another anime. I never watched the show bit now you got me interested! Two chapters in one night. Sheesh! Bye-niii!