Reviews for Through the Eyes of Spade
CrassKal chapter 45 . 2/28/2014
"Phanpy slammed her feet into the ground"
"Phanpy rolled forward as fast as he could"
You always switch the genders of the pokemon. I gets really confusing.
Draco55 chapter 49 . 2/17/2014
O.k., the way you said it, is the story being finished in jhoto at least?
pokestets23 chapter 49 . 2/15/2014
You scared the living shit out of me. I support your decision friend.
wisdom-jewel chapter 49 . 2/13/2014
What a great update. I'm very please to see how much those two improved. And I don't mind Abby having some sewing skills. I think that adds to her character a bit. And it seems that Sam, Mirth and Rin are getting stronger too.

I wonder if everyone knows about the new Pokemon type. Ghost type attacks won't do much damage on Granbull and I haven't played X or Y so I won't argue on how to did the attacks.

Again great job and good luck with your next chapters.
pokestets23 chapter 48 . 2/5/2014
Awesome chapter. Loved it. Can't wait for more bro.
wisdom-jewel chapter 48 . 2/4/2014
Well at least we have a POV from Spade. It is worth the wait and now he must continue on getting stronger than before. I wonder if he would go to the conference like Heather and Free. I would like to see him enter and get something like the top 16 or 8.

It also seems that he is trying to get his act together. And seeing Team Rocket reforming must have been a major blow to him. Now he must get even stronger in a short amount of time.

Great work and I wish you luck with the next chapter.
pokestets23 chapter 47 . 1/26/2014
Well the stories come together again! So awesome!
wisdom-jewel chapter 47 . 1/19/2014
Interesting. I like the third POV of Spade's and how he battle his way through the radio tower. I enjoyed it very much. I wish you luck with the next chapter.
Draco55 chapter 42 . 1/17/2014
Bulbasaur cannot be poisoned.
Draco55 chapter 34 . 1/16/2014
You didn't say that Croconaw fainted, and Spade still had a Pokemon left.
Draco55 chapter 31 . 1/16/2014
Granbull isn't pink, it's grey. Also, the Pokeball automatically goes, he doesn't need to press the button.
Draco55 chapter 30 . 1/16/2014
When Gyarodos came out the first time, you called Haunter /Gengar/.
Draco55 chapter 25 . 1/16/2014
Razor Wind doesn't give it an advantage over Sam. It's not even that good against any Pokemon. Really, it's Night Slash has just as much an advantage.
Draco55 chapter 15 . 1/16/2014
Well, that battle was unfair. I can see why it was put in though.
Draco55 chapter 10 . 1/15/2014
You don't seem to be able to keep genders in mind. Juno is a boy. By your own words. Yet, after the battle started, boom. She, her, once, you even called him Alex.