Reviews for Through the Eyes of Spade
Draco55 chapter 7 . 1/15
Unless foresight was used, then the self-destruct wouldn't affect Haunter, even though he had been attacking. The only time that normal moves affect ghost types is when foresight is used, or the pokemon had scrappy.
pokestets23 chapter 46 . 1/4
You said Electabuzz and then Elekid. Great chapter. Murkrow will help a lot I think.
wisdom-jewel chapter 46 . 1/4
Very good update. It gives a good reason why Abby wasn't there. Maybe she did get there but not in time.

I wish you luck in the next chapter.
pokestets23 chapter 45 . 12/22/2013
I can't remember, and I am excited. The meeting will be epic.
wisdom-jewel chapter 45 . 12/21/2013
Well you skip a few battles and just showed Abby's. I guess it doesn't hurt since the battles might not be good. And I'm pleased that Abby won her fifth and final ribbon. I think Abby stays behind and battles a few grunts. Mostly to let Spade go ahead to meet up with his brother. This will give her some training with her Pokemon while Spade does his thing.

Abby did well with Mirth and the latter did well with her first contest.

Good luck with the next chapter.
pokestets23 chapter 44 . 12/4/2013
Seeing how its part 1, she made it :)
wisdom-jewel chapter 44 . 11/26/2013
I think she'll make it to the next round. She did a great job with Shin. And Abby needs to know that even if she does a great job, there will be that person who believes that she didn't or need to do better.

I'm surprise you updated twice in one day. I think it is great but I don't expect it to happen every time. You have a life to live so I will wait quietly for the next time you updated. Good luck.
pokestets23 chapter 43 . 8/10/2013
Dang! That was intense. Typhlosion vs. Infernape is like a Fire Pokémon Lover orgasm LOL, Can't wait for more!
wisdom-jewel chapter 43 . 8/9/2013
I think another contest or some training is in order. Maybe some training before learning about a contest that is nearby. Though I really want to see Spade challenge Clair due to her being one of the strongest gym leaders in Johto. It would prove to be one of the greatest challenges and will test Spade to the fullest. Now I know when Infernape evolved and wonder how this would turn out.

I wish you luck with the next chapter.
pokestets23 chapter 42 . 6/22/2013
Very different, but very very good! Loved the first person!
wisdom-jewel chapter 42 . 6/21/2013
It is a nice change from 3rd POV to First but I think it is good to use it once in awhile. And I love how you have done with Abby's first contest. I really couldn't think of a better way for her to win her first ribbon. It was a good idea to show Pinki Pie's strength and not her beauty but her appeals did mix to the two. A good twist I must say.

I did love how Spade answered her when she asked if he was even listening. I'm sure he was but not paying much attention to detail.

Good luck with the next chapter.
pokestets23 chapter 41 . 5/31/2013
Phanphy seems amazing for her and IvysaurSam should be amazing as well. Her team is looking very good, and she has a lot of diverse personalities on it. For some reason I find it hard to believe that Spade stopped the battle. I can picture him having Abby continue with her new Ivysaur haha. Great chapter man!
wisdom-jewel chapter 41 . 5/28/2013
It is a successful day for Abby. It seems she is getting stronger too which is good. She may not be as strong as Spade and she is mostly lucky with her battle with him but she is quite good. All she needs is more experience.

1) Of course Mirth would be good addition. I would like to see how she uses her in a contest.

2) I'm glad Sam evolve into an Ivysuar. I'm sure he'll have even more spunk or better yet more power in his spunk.

I wish you luck with the next chapter.
pokestets23 chapter 40 . 4/27/2013
Yay for craziness!
pokestets23 chapter 39 . 4/27/2013
I think he will do amazing in whatever he does!
143 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »