Reviews for Through the Eyes of Spade
wisdom-jewel chapter 40 . 4/26/2013
Yes, it is important that they cross paths over and over again. Since they are true rivals after all. And I'm excited about the next chapter. I wish you luck with it.
Alfmi chapter 39 . 4/19/2013
Maybe he could stop one of Team Rockets 'higher ranking' teams/grunts. Or, have Minferno learn blast burn (I can dream) or have golbat evolve in a short amount of time (btw, it evolves w/ friendship
wisdom-jewel chapter 39 . 4/19/2013
The change is quite good. I'm not sure if everyone would like it but I did.

I do think Spade would collect nine or ten badges if he truly wants to. I wouldn't be surprise either way.

1) Yes I think he needs to prove himself that he isn't weak at all.

2) Nothing comes to mind. Maybe a birthday special for Spade.
pokestets23 chapter 38 . 4/11/2013
I can see Jasmine giving him trouble.

I love it. That is what Jakob does in my new story.

I love all of them, but Monferno is my fave.
A Rampaging Plot Device chapter 38 . 4/11/2013
It's been a while since I've reviewed, but I just want to tell you that you're doing a great job.
wisdom-jewel chapter 38 . 4/10/2013
I don't mind waiting a bit longer for the next chapter.

It is good to see good changes in Spade. And it is good to see that Abby plans being beside Spade when he takes down Team Rocket. It seems both of them are enjoying each other and it is good idea for both of them to train separate to focus on their strengths and weaknesses. I do think Jasmine would give him a run for his money. She may not be the top 3 strongest gym leaders but she isn't some pushover. Spade may or may not win though it would make sense if he lose and he wants to train to become stronger.

1) He could get ten instead of the normal eight. Maybe to test himself and the bond between his Pokemon.

2) I guess I like Monferno the most.
pokestets23 chapter 37 . 4/10/2013
Loved the battle. Very good.
You're awesome!
bob chapter 37 . 4/6/2013
Keep going i love this story
bob chapter 33 . 4/6/2013
Tauros?
wisdom-jewel chapter 37 . 4/5/2013
Huh, I guess that Shellder can learn Razor Shell since I looked it up and saw that you did your homework. And Shellder did a good job despite being the newest member of the team.

I think Clock needs to have some training with his Pokemon. Other than getting them stronger but also bonding with them. I do love the ref didn't hear correctly when Spade introduce himself. I also think it is a good idea to add a few more gym leaders. And Spade isn't to far off to enter into the Johto League.

1) The battle was alright since Clock was new and by far the weakest Gym leader.

2) You can do it! Maybe they can visit the Safari Zone Gate.
pokestets23 chapter 36 . 3/22/2013
Spinning possibly?

Listen to music! And watch the some good anime!
Kitty K chapter 36 . 3/22/2013
When I'm out of inspiration, I read other stories in my genre. It gives me ideas on how to evolve my story.
Also, I eat pretzels and watch Glee.
wisdom-jewel chapter 36 . 3/22/2013
Pretty good chapter and I think it is a good idea for Spade to get more experience before facing Jasmine. Of course he will face Clair who in my mind is the strongest

1) Shellder will have a hard time mostly with her first time battling on land. But after that I think she'll get better or not.

2) Listen to music like E.S. Posthumus, play solitaire Mah-Jong or go on a long walk and think things through.
WaivernRiver chapter 35 . 3/8/2013
That was a pretty good chapter. I enjoyed it very much. I look forward to the next chapter. Peace!
pokestets23 chapter 35 . 3/7/2013
Happy Birthday man. Sorry I didnt wish you one yesterday. Great chapter.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »