Reviews for Through the Eyes of Spade
A Rampaging Plot Device chapter 15 . 4/2/2012
:) Thanks.
wisdom-jewel chapter 15 . 4/1/2012
Well they can't win all the time. It would be rather boring if they did. But I hope help come in time. And I'm happy that you have updated this story and I wish you a lot of luck.
pokestets23 chapter 14 . 3/20/2012
You did wonderful with Andrew. Thanks for including him:) I liked the contest. I would have one of my characters do it, but I'm no good at writing them. :) GReat chapter:)
wisdom-jewel chapter 14 . 3/19/2012
Well happy birthday to you. I'm quite happy that you updated and that Abby won. Though I'm okay with her losing a couple of times here and there to keep her level. And I'm pleased that she got herself a friendly rival of sorts. I did see one minor mistake that you forgot to capitalize Shin's name when Abby told him to use Fire Spin at the ground. It is the only mistake I could see but overall a great chapter.
pokestets23 chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
It would be very interesting to see a rematch:) good chap!
wisdom-jewel chapter 13 . 2/17/2012
It is good that Spade is giving his Monferno a break from Gym battles. And loved how Bing became a cheerleader for Spade's Spinarak and how sad she was when he was defeated.

Spade is maturing a bit at a time which is a good thing. And I can't wait to see Abby in a contest. Good luck with the next chapter.
cold-Rain-of-fire chapter 12 . 2/7/2012
This is one of the best chapters yet! Spade is getting nicer thanks to Abby. I can't wait to read more.
pokestets23 chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
I can see a little lightness in Spade. Abby is really doing some work on him;)
wisdom-jewel chapter 12 . 2/5/2012
Ah, Abby is so sweet to give up her prize to Spade. And I suspect that Spade is softening a bit as well as growing up. This chapter is quite good and now I can't wait to see the next chapter.

I'm okay with the change to Pinki Pie's name and I'm sure she would have some more screen time.
pokestets23 chapter 11 . 1/26/2012
Great chapter:) sorry i have been gone so long. Can't wait for more:)
wisdom-jewel chapter 11 . 1/25/2012
OMG I literal fangirled when I saw you updated this story. Yes I fangirl for this story and I'm not ashamed of it either!

I wouldn't mind if Nika leave hints that he wants to evolve into a Vaporeon. And I love how Abby reacts to Spade's new Flareon and I see that little buddy had a lot of spunk and fire.

And I want to know what Professor Oak was about to say about Verde person. Maybe someone who might play a role in the future perhaps? Keep up with the awesome work you guys!
cold-Rain-of-fire chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
Another Great Chapter
pokestets23 chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
I thought he was going to reject the Eevee and Abby would keep both. Hmm, maybe he is starting to lighten up:)
A Rampaging Plot Device chapter 10 . 1/8/2012
Very good chapter, can't wait for my OC! :)
wisdom-jewel chapter 10 . 1/7/2012
Well I think Spade has found a friendly rival with Juno. And I notice she has a Greek/Roman theme. I'm thinking KittyKamando enjoys Greek/Roman mythology.

And me thinks Celebi is behind the whole Eevee thing. As well as knowing that Spade isn't a big douche/ sshole as he made out to be. Like he has a creamy center under that hard exterior. I wonder if Misdreavus would cause much mischief with those two.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »